Chapter 35

~~~~~Saturday~~~~~

(Pas)

"Wait, I'm not ready!" I say.

"Come on, we have been pushing this for far too long." Violet says.

"This is not fair, just because your sister cheated, we all have to be punished." I say.

"You said if I helped you I wouldn't go through this." Shilo says.

"We have three pies, there are three of you, and you guys lost." Rose says.

"This is all your fault." I tell Cipheris.

"Okay on the count of 3. 1...2...3!" Violet says. My brothers and I then get smashed in the face with a pie. The girls start to laugh as they pull out their phones to take pictures. We just stared at the girls.

"Oh Pas, cheer up." Violet says. She gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Mm, coconut cream pie." Violet says. We all go wash our face off, then sit in the Great Chamber.

"So now what?" I ask.

"Well, we were going to go get our nails done." Violet says.

"Hey, maybe you guys can come with and get a mani-pedi." Rose says.

"No." Cipheris says. Shilo and I sided wiith Cipheris.

"Pas, it's actually pretty relaxing, just come. Please for me." Violet says.

"I don't know. I don't feel like it's-" I started.

"Manly? You guys probably would like it." Sky says.

"I highly doubt it." Cipheris says.

"Hey, what if we made a bet? If you guys enjoy it then you lose. If you think it's horrible then you can stop immediately and we lose." Rose says.

"What is at stake?" Shilo asks.

"How about if we win you girls have to wear a chicken costume and do the chicken dance in the middle of the mall, and if we lose we have to give you piggyback rides for the rest of the day." I say.

"That seems fair." Sky says and we all agree. We head to the mall and go to the salon.

"Six mani-pedis." Rose tells the lady.

"Okay. Do you boys want polish?" The lady asks.

"No!" My brothers and I say in unison.

"Okay, no polish." The lady says.

"Wait, guys actually do this?" Cipheris asks.

"Yes, all the time. Now, sit." She says. We all take a seat.

"This is a massage chair!" I say.

"Yes, and it's adjustable." Violet says. I tried it out and got my brothers to try it too. They were amazed. Then the lady came and put warm water into small tubs. We put our feet into this. She then came around and did our feet. I looked at my brothers, they were relaxed and calm.

"Cipheris, I don't want to go." I say.

"Me neither." He says.

"Does this mean we lost." Shilo asks.

"Let's just take the loss. This is worth it." Cipheris says.

"I second that." Shilo says.

"Fine with me." I say. We stay there for the rest of the mani-pedi. When we were done we head out. However, the girls refused to step out of the nail shop.

"You guys must have forgotten our little bet? Piggyback rides?" Violet says. My brothers look at each other sorrowfully. I had Violet, Cipheris got Sky, and Shilo had Rose.