Chapter 17

Amelia belongs to Forsaken_Angles

_______________________________________

"What did you do to Alondra?!" Yoru questions, grabbing Zero by the tie as he glares at him. Everyone seems to have returned to normal now that her aura had dissipated. Zero glares harder and shoves him off of him. They each pull out weapons, but Takuma Ichijo stands between them.

"Now, now, lets not cause any trouble, Zero, Yoru. I'm sure Ally-chan had something to do." Ichijo says trying to settle the increasing male testosterone. The guys glare at each other one last time and then back away to different corners of the classroom. Ichijo sighs and looks towards the purebloods.

"Huh? Where did Kira-sama go?" Ichijo questions making all the students blink in surprise.

"Shit!" Yoru and Zero both curse as they run out. They split up and both frantically call out for Alondra, getting the attention of a few people outside, those people being Yuki and Ichiru.

"Zero?! What's going on?!" Yuki questions running to catch up to him. He stops and looks at her, hoping she at least saw something.

"Yuki, did you see Alondra?" He questions her, slightly out of breath.

"Yes, she seemed distraught for some reason. I tried to ask her what was wrong with her, but she pushed me and ran off." Yuki says to him, worriedly. He curses to himself.

"Which way did she run off to?" He questions her, getting impatient. Zero wants to find her now more than ever with Kira missing as well. Yuki just shakes her head, wondering why he's so worried. She gasps as Zero is punched down to the floor. She looks at Ichiru with shock and he looks down at Zero with anger.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER, ZERO?! BUT LOOK AT THAT! SHE ESCAPED AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN STOP HER!" Ichiru says angrily and takes deep breaths. Yet, he can't help but blame himself as well. He had let his guard down, even when he too was right there. "I never should have trusted you to keep her safe. It was pretty pathetic."

Zero stands up and realizes he really didn't do what he swore he would. He feels a lot worse than Ichiru could possibly imagine.

"Where are you going?!" Ichiru questions as he watches Zero walking towards the exit gates of the academy. If she can't be found in the academy, she must be outside. That could cause some big problems for everyone.

"I'm going to find Alondra, no matter what it takes." He answers and continues on his way with Ichiru following him. They don't say another word to each other as they climb over the gates and go in search of Alondra, with Yoru following them as he finally catches up to the Kiryu twins. 

Yuki isn't sure what to do as she watches them leave the academy. She starts to walk forward, but a gentle hand to her wrist stops her. It startles her as she looks back over at Kaname Kuran. He watches the trio leave.

"Kaname-senpai?" He looks down at Yuki and shakes his head, a silent message for her to stay. To let them handle it all on their own. She looks to the side and relents, only watching the darkness up ahead.

                                                                               ~0~

 "I don't know anything! Leave me alone!" A vampire male screams out as Yoru pins him against the alley wall, while Zero and Ichiru look on with frowns on their faces. Their weapons are all ready to be drawn if there's any interference from any friends the vampire may have in the shadows.

"It's not that hard to remember! You saw Alondra-sama, I'm sure a lot of late night walkers did! So talk and tell me where she went before I kill you! It's not that hard to miss a pureblood in a white uniform!" Yoru says ominously to the scared vampire. He gulps, not sure how to answer his threatening words.