Chapter 8

"Yah! P-please stop. . .Yoru! Please!" Alondra begs as she tries to break free from the blue haired vampire pinning her down on her bed, and drinking her blood. "They'll smell my blood! Let go, Yoru!" Alondra yells out as she tries to move her legs that have also been submitted. Yoru doesn't listen to his pureblood mistress and continues to drink her blood against her will.

"I don't want to do this, but you leave me no choice." Alondra says greatly displeased. "Yoru Katsumi, I, Alondra Kasumioji, order you to remove your fangs from me right this moment." She says using her pureblood powers to sway him. He pulls his fangs out, and backs away from her. Bowing to her. Alondra sits up in her bed, and glares down at Yoru, her blood dripping out of his mouth.

She puts a hand to her bloody neck and keeps it there until the puncture wounds close and she can clean herself up.

"Forgive me, Alondra-sama. I-I don't know what-"

"You were jealous, weren't you?" Alondra questions him. Alondra sees Yoru's shoulder tense up, and she wipes off the blood on her neck. Licking it away from her fingertips as she looks down at him, waiting for his answer. Alondra figures out that he isn't going to answer her, so she gets out of bed, and opens the door to her room.

"Go clean yourself off and go to-"

"Alondra-sama, are you alright?!" Alondra jumps and looks over at one of her classmates standing at her door. She tilts her head to the side and tries to recall who he is.

"Hanabusa Aido, right?" She questions him. He nods his head, and looks at Yoru with a frown.

"Everything is fine. Yoru was just going back to his dorm. Right, Yoru?" Alondra questions him. He rises, and wipes at his mouth.

"Right, excuse me. Rest well, Alondra-sama." He says and rushes past with a quick bow. Alondra sighs, and looks over at Aido, who watches Yoru walk towards the direction of his dorm.

"That Yoru. . .Why is he here if he isn't looking for peace like the rest of us?" Aido questions Alondra, who sighs.

"He is my personal guard. Like Seiren is to Kaname." Alondra explains as easily as she can as Aido looks over at her smiling figure.

"You will not punish him for drinking your sacred blood?" Alondra fights the urge to roll her eyes, and shakes her head.

"Nah, well I'm fine, but thanks for coming to check on me. I really appreciate it." She says. He bows, and heads off towards his shared dorm. Alondra sighs, and goes to her closet to change into her black, knee length night gown, with small black ruffles on the short sleeves.

She removes her Night Class uniform and puts on her night gown. She plops down on her bed, and grabs one of her pillows, wrapping her arms and legs around it.

"Why did I tell them? Did I unconsciously ask for their help again?" Alondra questions aloud, as she looks towards her closed velvet curtain. A few rays of the sun show from under the window. She stares at it hypnotically until the sun disappears along with everything else as darkness envelopes her vision.

                                                                      ~0~

"Um, I think something is wrong, Yuki." A girl that has short light brown hair says to the brunette that jots down notes as her head sometimes slides down with the need to fall asleep. She looks over at her friend.

"What do you mean, Yori?" Yuki questions her.

"Well, I mean. . .Zero-kun's awake, distracted, but awake." Yori whispers to her. Yuki turns back to find Zero frowning and glaring at the desk. Startling students away from him. It's almost like he doesn't realize that he's letting out a rather intimidating aura.