Chapter 36

Okay, well this is the last chapter while I decide if I should add more chapters or make a third book all together. I feel like I left some things unanswered and I want to answer them with a whole new different situation and a new adventure for the trio! I don't know who still reads this, but I'm willing to add a third book!

____________________________________________

1 year later:

"Well, looks like the Night Class is finally arriving again. Will Alondra-senpai be joining them?" Yuki checks off returning Night Class students. The group seems to have gotten bigger and new faces have joined the crowd. She can only imagine that Alondra being there drew in a curious crowd of vampires that sent their children to Cross Academy.

"Great, more vampires to deal with." Zero mutters annoyed as he and Ichiru stand on either side of Yuki in their Night Class uniforms. She smiles and glances over at him.

"Yuki, long time no see." She jumps and blushes as she hears Kaname's voice. He smiles gently at her and she returns the smile. Feeling at ease as she sees him.

"Welcome back, Kaname-senpai." While they greet each other, Zero and Ichiru try to look over the heads of shorter students to find the girl they hadn't seen in a year. They're worried that she may have changed her mind during the time she was away. Or if her parents decided she needed to stay with them a lot longer.

"Hmm? Who are we looking for?" They both jump and look back over at Alondra who is behind them. She looks between the two of them who look at her with wide eyes, a smile forms on her lips as her heart swells with happiness at seeing them again.

"Alondra... you're back." Their voices crack as their own emotions overflow. Alondra shakes her head and jumps up to hug both of them. They put an arm around her and hold her. 

"Alondra-senpai, you're back! Long time no see!" Yuki says with a smile as she sees the trio embracing each other. Alondra pulls back and looks over at Yuki, greeting her like as if she were an old friend. Ichiru and Zero can't help but wonder when they had a chance to chat. Neither of them tried to communicate with each other as they gave each other space.

"Yeah, a whole year. I'm glad things are all ready here. It was boring learning all by myself, but I think I learned a lot about myself and my family. I'm not done with my lessons, but at least I can take a break and be a normal student! I can be with everyone again!" Alondra says happily, finally looking like herself this time around. Zero and Ichiru are very happy to see that.

"Well, welcome back, those two were just like dogs waiting for their master to come home." Zero and Ichiru glare at Yuki while Alondra tries not to laugh. She holds on to their arms and pulls them away to prevent them from arguing with Yuki.

"I missed you guys, I'm so happy that I'm able to be in class with you again! Looks like you transferred too, Ichiru?" Alondra questions as she finally stops over the school water fountain. She faces them as they look at her surprised, they hadn't really been able to talk with her properly until that moment.

"I did, now that I can be by your side, I'm taking advantage." Alondra smiles at him and nods, feeling glad that she'll be able to stay with them in the same class. She looks over at Zero who has had quite the trouble of saying anything. Ichiru elbows him, making him wince.

"Uh, welcome back, Alondra... how was your time away?" Zero says a little awkwardly. It makes Alondra laugh a little since he wasn't like this when they met before. She can only assume it's because they've all come to realize their own feelings. The year apart made their hearts grow fonder.

"Well, it was pretty insightful. I learned so much and have learned to use the abilities that were already a part of me. I can definitely keep up with a challenger now! Anyway, my parents have taken up their vampire duties as royalty, so they've been busy too. Getting their names back out in vampire society, I think that's why there are a lot more vampires in the Night Class this school year. We're going to have quite the adventure." Alondra tells them with a smile. Zero once again sighs and thinks about all the vampires that walked into the Moon Dorms.