Chapter 33

The wedding was the most beautiful wedding I'd ever been to. Of course it could've been because it was mine, but still. The cake was obviously another one of my favorite parts. It was (Y/F/C) with (Y/F/I) icing, and it was just so delicious.

 It was (Y/F/C) with (Y/F/I) icing, and it was just so delicious

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(cake)
Henry got some on my nose and I got some on his nose too. We laughed and kissed each other. This day was amazing. What made it even more amazing was that I spent it with all of the people I loved most.
Henry and I got a hotel room for just the two of us for a night, so I was pretty excited to have my husband alone for a night. We headed to the hotel and left Nicholas with Patrick. He was the best with him, so we felt it would be best if we left him with Pat. Belch was good with him, but he was easily overwhelmed and Vic is in his own little world.
Once we got to the hotel, I noticed that there was a box with a card on top that said my name.
"What's this?" I asked Henry.
"I don't know,"he said with a smirk,"why don't you open it and find out?"
I looked at him with a smile and opened the box. I opened it to reveal lingerie.

(lingerie)"We've got one night, let's make it count," Henry said unzipping the back of my dress

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(lingerie)
"We've got one night, let's make it count," Henry said unzipping the back of my dress.
"I can't argue with that," I said,"I'll go put this on." I went into the bathroom, put on the lingerie and came out. Henry was in nothing but his boxers and was holding up something.

(handcuffs)"You ready, princess?" he said as i walked to the bed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(handcuffs)
"You ready, princess?" he said as i walked to the bed.
"Always, daddy," I said kissing him roughly and passionately.
Henry handcuffed me to the headboard as he made his way down my body, kissing every inch of it, leaving marks where ever he touched. I moaned as he pushed two fingers into my opening. He pushed them in and out as he moved my panties to the side. He then began licking my clit, his fingers still deep inside of me. As he spread my legs further apart, his tounge travelled all around my slit. I leaned my head back and moaned. He stopped and pulled my panties off completely. He began moving up my body to my neck. He planted a few hickies before kissing me.
"I want you to say my name, baby,"Henry said breaking the kiss and thrusting his member inside of me. My breaths became shorter and my moans became louder.
"Fff-fuck, Henry!" I managed to moan out arching my back.
"That's right, say my name,princess!"Henry said getting faster and deeper inside of me. I moaned more intensely as I felt his fingers grip my waist.
"I'm close,daddy,"I said now breathing heavily.
"Good, cum all over daddy,"he said breathing at the same pace I was. I tried not to cum, but I couldn't help it. We both came and Henry took his member out. He put his member in my mouth and held the back of my head as he pulsed in and out of my mouth pushing deeper and deeper each time. I began to gag, and he took it out. He pumped his length as cum shot all over me. I stuck out my tongue and he rubbed his member on it as cum dripped from his tip. His cream filled my mouth and I swallowed it.
"Damn, baby, where'd you learn to swallow like that?" Henry said now laying next to me, taking off the handcuffs.
"You don't wanna know,"I said in a joking voice even though I wasn't joking. If I told him I learned to swallow from swallowing Patrick, our marriage and their friendship would be lost. Thankfully he just laughed and we layed there staring into each other's eyes. Henry looked at me with a little glint in his eye basically saying 'I've got an idea'.
"What?" I said smiling.
"What if we got food?That was a lot of energy we exerted just a few minutes ago, and I'm hungry,"he said kissing my nose.
"Alright, what kinda food are we getting?" I asked.
"Pizza and cheesecake?" he asked.
"Hell yeah! You really do know me too well," I said kissing his lips.
"I've been told I'm the best," he said smirking and dialing room service. We got changed into matching pajamas and turned on the TV waiting for the food.

(pajamas)The food came, and we started eating

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(pajamas)
The food came, and we started eating. We were watching cartoons, and just joking around. This was the best decision I think I've made in a long time. Just hanging out a goofing off is the most fun I've ever had. We started to settle into bed when the phone rang.
I answered,"Hello?"
"Hey, it's Patrick, I hate to bother you while you're away, but Nicholas has a raging fever and he's throwing up. I'm taking him to the doctor, so don't worry. I just wanted to let you know that. Now, get some sleep."Patrick hung up.
"PATRICK?!HELLO?!"I screamed into the phone and put it back down. I put my head in my hands.
"(Y/N), what's wrong? Why'd Pat call," Henry asked rubbing my back.
"Nicholas is sick. He's got a raging fever and he's throwing up. He's taking him to the doctor now," I said, a wave in my voice. 
Henry embraced me in his arms pulling me into his chest, "Its alright, he's in good hands. Let's go to sleep,alright?"
I nodded in agreement and layed down. Henry wrapped his arms around my body,"I love you so much, (Y/N)."He kissed my head and nuzzled his face in my hair.
"I love you too, baby," I held his arm. We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. It was peaceful, especially being in his arms.