Chapter 6

Your POV:
I woke up early to go on a run. Henry was sleeping soundly, so I tried not to wake him up. I grabbed my walkman, got changed, and walked out the door.

(outfit)

(outfit)

I began running, and all I could think about was Henry. Why did he and his dad get into yet another fight? How badly was he hurt? What made him come to my house instead of Vic or Pat's?
All of these questions clouded my mind as I came up to where the pharmacy was. I went inside because I wanted to grab some things for the house, and I found Butch Bowers waiting for a prescription. I had to walk that way, but I was hoping to avoid confrontation. I walked with my head down towards the floor and heard Butch say something.
"Hello, Miss Huggins."
"Hello, sir. How are you?" I replied trying to be respectful.
"I'm fine, thank you. How's my son been treatin' ya?" He said.
"He's been nothing but considerate and respectful, sir. You've raised quite a fine boy." I said.
"That's good. Ya know, (Y/N), he's got a thing for you. I heard him talkin' in his sleep a few nights ago. He really likes ya." Butch said winking at me. I felt my face begin to blush.
"I would love to stay and talk, but I must get home, sir. It was nice talking to you." I said waving 'goodbye'.
"Take it easy, sweetheart." he said waving back at me with a smile.
I bought some batteries and left the pharmacy. I ran a little more, and headed back home.
Once I got home, I saw Belch and Henry sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. They must've been talking about something because they didn't even notice me come in.
"I'm home!" I yelled as I came into the kitchen.
"Where'd you go?" Belch asked.
"I went on a run, and went to the pharmacy to pick up batteries."
"Good, we needed batteries. Thanks for going out." Belch said patting me on the back.
"I'm gonna go take a shower. Does anyone need anything before I get in?" I asked.
"Actually, yeah. Can I talk to you for a second, (Y/N)?" Henry asked motioning for me to go outside.
"Sure," I said walking outside."What's up?"
Henry shut the door."I wanted to say thank you for letting me stay here. My dad is hard to deal with and I just can't deal with him anymore. It's dangerous for me to be there." Henry motioned to his wrist. I saw his cuts and my eyes began to well up with tears.
"Henry, when did you do this?" I asked beginning to cry.
"Last night before I came over. My dad beat me again, and it just happened." Henry said with his head down.
I held his face with my hands and looked into his eyes."Baby, don't do this. I love you, and it hurts me to see you like this. You have so many people who love you. There's me, Belch, Patrick, Victor and so many other people." I pulled his face to mine and pushed my lips against his. We pulled away and I hugged him tightly. I was crying into his chest.
"Don't worry, (Y/N). I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I love you so much."He kissed the top of my head and held me close.
"Okay," I said loosening my grip."I'm gonna go take a shower." I went inside and he followed behind.
***time skip***
I finished my shower, and blow dried my hair. I put on my clothes and headed downstairs.

(outfit)I went into the kitchen to make myself something to eat

(outfit)
I went into the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I got some yogurt and put granola, strawberries, blueberries, and banana slices in it. I took it to the living room, and switched on the TV. I was almost finished eating when Belch came into the living room.
"Hurry up and finish eating. Once Henry is ready, we're going out," Belch says sitting next to me on the couch.
I finish up, clean my bowl and spoon, and by the time I was done, Henry was coming down the stairs. He smelled so good. He was wearing ripped jeans and a green t-shirt. For some reason, I felt like he was the only one who was in the room at that moment. He had Axe body spray on, and I love when he wears it. He's just so amazing.
"Okay, let's go!" Henry said as Belch grabbed his keys.
We all went in the car and picked up Patrick and Victor. We drive around Derry for a while just hanging out in the car, and then I had an idea.
"Hey, let's go see a movie!" I said.
"That sounds fun, what movie should we see?" Patrick asked.
"How about Aliens?" Victor said.
"That sounds good, what'd ya say, Bel?" Henry asked.
"Alright, let's go." Belch said turning into the movie theater parking lot. We all get out and go to the ticket counter.
"5 tickets for Aliens please," Victor said pulling out his wallet from his pocket.
"Here, Vic," I said,"Take this." I handed him the money for me and Henry's tickets.
"That's sweet of you, (Y/N), but I've got it. It's my treat to you guys," Victor said with a wink. I gave him a hug and said 'thank you'.
"Hey, Vic and Pat, come get snacks with me," Belch said. "(Y/N) and Henry, go get seats."
"Okay, see you guys in there," I said and Henry grabbed my hand.
We walked into the theater and found seats for everyone. I sat next to Henry, and he grabbed my hand. Before the guys came back, Henry turned to me and gently placed his lips on mine. I felt his tongue on my bottom lip and we pulled away.
"We're here," Belch said sitting next to me."(Y/N), I got you Swedish Fish and Diet Coke."
"Thanks,Bel." I said grabbing the candy and soda from Belch.
"No problem. Hen, I got you some popcorn." Belch handed the popcorn to Henry.
"Thanks,bro." Henry said.
The lights went down and the movie began. Henry placed his hand on my knee, and I leaned my head on his shoulder. Our eyes met and we smiled at each other.