Chapter 29

We walked in the door and Henry screamed,"She said yes!"
To my surprise all of the guys were at the house, and they all came over to congratulate us. For the first time ever, we all were supporting a committed relationship between two of the gang members. Sure, Patrick was my second choice if Henry wasn't into me, but he always wanted to be with me. Patrick knew how it would affect my and Belch's relationship, so he never asked me out or anything, but he was my first for pretty much everything. He was my first kiss, my first makeout, and I lost my virginity to him. Only he and I knew about it, but he was still the man to take my virginity. I thought about Patrick a lot after Henry and I started to be an item. Should I tell them about us? How would they react? Does he want me still? All of these horrible questions circled in my mind and I didn't know what to do. I loved Henry, but did I still love Patrick?
Patrick's POV:
(Y/N) is so happy with Henry, but she was happy with me too. We were what I liked to call a "hidden treasure" because we were a secret item. We were unstoppable until we started thinking about Belch. I couldn't do that to her or my friend. When Henry told me that he liked  (Y/N), all I said was,"Good luck, buddy. She's the crown gem of the group and Belch is the guard protecting it from us." He pushed it off, and went after her. I knew she had feelings for him, but I couldn't help thinking about when we could've been. Nicholas could've been my child, that ring on her finger could've been mine. I was so scared of breaking her that I completely lost my chance of being happy. Whenever I think about her, I always go back to the same memory.
***Flashback***
(Third person POV)
Patrick and (Y/N) were hanging out at the Quarry together alone. They weren't wearing bathing suits, but it was a hot day, so they stripped and were in nothing but their undergarments. (Y/N) was always insecure about her body, but once she was with Patrick, nothing mattered. They locked hands, and ran towards the cliff. They leaped together, and it was like they were the only people on Earth. She felt safe with him, and Patrick felt the same with her. They splashed each other and laughed, and then they relaxed on a rock.
"Pat? Can I tell you something?"she asked timidly.
"Anything,princess,"he said scooting closer to her as he wrapped his arm around her waist.
"I was thinking a lot recently,"she started,"I have never done anything that a normal kid my age has done."
He looked at her confused,"Okay, what did you have in mind?"
She starred at him,"What if we did everything that I haven't done for the rest of today?"
He smiled,"Okay, let's do it!"
They quickly got dressed, and ran to Patrick's house.
"Alright, the first thing on my list, we're starting out small, is kiss anyone," she said embarrassed.
"You seriously haven't kissed anyone?"he asked. She nodded in return, her face now a pale shade of red. He moves closer to her and held her face. He waited for her to give him the 'okay' and he pressed his lips to hers. He slowly moved his hand down to her back and pulled her body closer to his. They pulled away and they looked at each other.
"Wow,"she gasped.
"Thanks. Since we're doing things you've never done before, do you wanna do something I've never done before?" he asked a smirk on his face.
"I mean, if you haven't done it, then neither have I. Let's go," she said a smile plastered on her lips. He looked at her and scooped her up. He carried her to his room, and layed her on the bed. He pushed his lips to hers, and moved her onto his lap. She held the back of his neck and he held her hips making them grind against his. She licked his bottom lip requesting entry, and Patrick was surprised. (Y/N)? Who knew this perfect girl would wanna enitiate a make out? He accepted, and soon both of their tounges danced together. He moves his way down her body leaving kisses all over. He left love bites on her collar bone and the nape of her neck. She moaned in pleasure. They were both soon undressed and under the sheets on his bed. Patrick felt dominate, so he quickly flipped (Y/N) onto her back. He began travelling down her body until he got to her entrance. He looked at her with lust in his eyes as he slowly began running his fingers on her skin. He pushed her legs further apart, and began making circles on her clit with his tounge. She moaned and grabbed his long, thick hair. He stopped and inserted two fingers inside of her opening. Her moans got more intense as the pleasure continued.
"Fuck Patrick,"she moaned as he pushed his fingers in and out.
He moved up her body once more and put his fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them, and he enjoyed it. He took them out and went to his drawer. He pulled out a condom, and rolled it onto his member (remember, always have safe sex kids). He rubbed his tip on her clit teasing her ever so slightly, and forcefully pushed it in. She winced in pain, but it soon became a look of pleasure. His movements were rough yet light. She tilted her head back and let out a loud moan. He got faster, and her breaths became shorter. Patrick moaned,"Damn, princess, you're tight."
She replied with,"Mhm, your so big, daddy!"
Little did (Y/N) know that she wasn't the only one with a raging daddy kink. Patrick flipped her onto her hands and knees and grabbed her hair as he pulsed in and out of her. They both moaned loudly as she felt his member on the walls of her opening. She couldn't take much more.
"Ddd-daddy!"she moaned,"I'm close!"
"Oh, fuck! Come on, princess, cum for daddy!" he says now pushing harder and harder. They both cum, and Patrick pulls out. He takes off his condom, and she gets on her knees. Patrick lays down and pumps his length. He takes her hand and puts it on his member instructing her to do what he was doing. She obeyed, and began pumping his large member. He grabbed the back of her head, and pushed it so her mouth was around his cock. She began sucking it, and soon Patrick had his head back as he was grunting. "Fuck, this can't be your first time, princess,"he said through deep, sexy grunts. She continued until her mouth was full of cum."Swallow," he instructed. She complied and swallowed his cream. She layed down next to him, both of them breathing heavily.
"I love you, Patrick," she said through heavy breaths.
"I love you too, (Y/N)," he replied kissing her once more.
***Present***
Patrick's POV:
That memory gets me every time I think about it.I love you Patrick. Her voice wakes me up at night only for her not to be there. I would love to say that I'm happy for them 100%, but I want her to be mine. I wish she was mine.
Your POV:
I went upstairs to put Nicholas to bed, and came back down. As I was coming down the stairs, I was taken by surprise to see Patrick sitting at the bottom. He was upset. I sat next to him,"You okay?"
He was thinking really hard and replied,"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinkin'."
"Thinkin' about what? You know you can tell me anything," I tried reassuring him.
He looked at me with sadness in his eyes,"I was thinkin' about that one day a few summers ago. You know, the one where we did all those things that you'd never done before."
I was confused,"Yeah, it was a great day. Why do you look so upset though?"
"Nevermind, your happy, I'm happy,"he lied,"and you've got an amazing family."
"Patrick, it's okay to be upset," I said rubbing his back.
He looked at me again, tears streaming down his pale cheeks. He held me close to him, kissed my head, and whispered,"I still love you."