Chapter 48

It was already an hour and we still weren't stopping. I started to get anxious.
"Are we there yet?"
Patrick laughed,"Not yet, babydoll. We'll be there in about a half an hour."
I sighed,"Well then can I take a nap? I'm still a little tired."
"Whatever you wanna do, sweetheart. You can rest your head on my lap if you need," he said patting a place on his thigh.
I shifted onto my side and grabbed Patrick's oversized zip up from the floor. I used that as a blanket and placed my head on his lap. Within 5 minutes, I was out like a light. I could feel Patrick running his hand through my hair and rubbing his thumb along my cheek. Some things just never change. The way he smelled, the adorable pet names he called me, and the way he knew how to calm me down.
***time skip***
"Hey, babydoll,"Patrick rubbed my arm,"we're here."
I opened my eyes and sat up.
"Good nap?" he asked.
"Very," I replied, slipping his sweatshirt onto my body,"Where are we?"
"Somewhere special. We've got VIP passes to get in," he said handing me an ID badge.
I put the lanyard over my head and climbed onto Patrick's back. My legs were super tired still, so he carried me to the entrance.
We walked up to the security guard. Patrick and I show our ID's and he lead us to a small room.
"Henry and (Y/N) Bowers,"the security guard began,"you have 2 hours to find the clue and get out to go to the next room. Each room has a word or phrase that explains why you're here. (Y/N), you will be in charge of keys and padlocks. Henry, you will be in charge of puzzles. Good luck, you're on the clock. Also, I will be monitoring you and helping you through a security monitor on this screen. I see or here you guys struggling and a message from me will appear on that screen. See you in 2 hours."
Patrick and I went straight to work so we could get into the next room.
"Okay,"Patrick began,"these puzzles are all about you and Henry, so this shouldn't be too hard."
"So where do we start?" I asked.
Through a loud speaker, we heard our game master,"Start in the music box and work your way to the bedside tables."
Patrick and I rush over to the music box. Inside were pictures of us, copies of the notes we used to write to each other, and a sticky note that said 'clue #1'.
"We found the first clue!" Patrick exclaimed sweeping me up off my feet.
I laughed,"Okay, okay. Now let me read it."
Patrick put me down and I began,"The clue you've found is of much importance. You must think very hard to figure out it's purpose. Though you and Henry have been together for a while, you'd never really seen him crack a smile. When was the first time you and Henry had an unforgettable time? The answer is a date and must be put into the padlock on the cabinet by the TV stand."
"Okay, spill! When did you and Henry first do something that you'd never forget?" Patrick asked.
"Well," I hesitated,"it could be a couple of things. Could be today, when we found out I was pregnant, when we first did it."
"Alrighty then, try all of the dates and see what works," Patrick suggested. We plugged in all of the dates, but non of them were the answer.
"Anything else?" he asked.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD! HOW COULD I BE SO BLIND?! IT'S THE DAY WE GOT MARRIED!" I screamed putting the date into the padlock. The padlock opens, and inside of the cabinet, we find a stuffed bear, a box of chocolates, rose petals, handcuffs, a whip, and some other kinky stuff.
"Woah, guess you guys are pretty freaky in the bedroom," Patrick said in a deep, velvety voice.
"We've actually only used a couple of these items, but I found another note."