Chapter 11

I got up at 7:15 a.m. to go on a run. Even though I was still on my period, I had to keep my cardio up. I slid out of bed trying not to disturb Henry, and sneak into my room to get changed.

(outfit) As I begin heading down the stairs, I heard someone walking around

(outfit)
As I begin heading down the stairs, I heard someone walking around. I snuck towards the front door, and I see Patrick standing there.
"Morning, Pat," I said waving at him.
"Hey, (Y/N). Can I talk to you a minute before you go on your run," he asked motioning towards the door.
"Yeah, sure," I replied walking out the door,"what's up? Is everything okay?"
"I heard you and Henry last night," he said looking disappointed,"you guys are lucky Belch was sound asleep, and thankfully still is."
"Oh my God! Does Vic know?" I asked concerned.
"Unfortunately, yes, Vic knows. He swore not to tell, so let's hope he keeps his promise like I have," Patrick said giving me a hug,"and by the way, you guys didn't do anything too bad, right? Because your situation right now would make that kinda more messy and disturbing than it already is."
I laughed and said,"Not really, we just made out and I gave him a blow job and a hand job."
"Good," he said laughing,"wish it was me though."
"In your dreams sexy," I said winking at him before I took off. I decided to go to a little coffee shop down the street for an iced mocha latte, so I ran there. I walked in and ordered my drink. I took a seat, and saw someone familiar come in. For God damn sake, it's Butch Bowers. I forgot my walkman, so I couldn't even distract myself.
Butch sat down right next to me and said,"Hello, Miss Huggins. Fancy meeting you here."
"Yeah, it's almost like whenever I'm out on a run and stop in somewhere there you are," I joked.
"Hehe, yeah. I haven't seen my son recently, and I'm about to fill out a missing child report. Do you happen to know where he's been hiding?" Butch was firm yet kind with his words. Almost like he cared for a minute. Do I tell him he's at my house?
"Sir, can I ask you something, and it may be a little weird coming from me, but can I just ask?" I said trying to dodge his question.
"Sure, sweetheart, go right ahead," he said with a warm smile.
"Okay, here it goes. So, I'm really into Henry. I mean so into him that I'd be willing to do whatever it takes to make sure we're happy together. What I'm asking is, why does Henry run from home all the time?" I managed to say knowing the end result could be life threatening to Henry.
"Well, darlin', Henry doesn't like the fact that I'm trying to turn him into a man and not the little bitch ass pussy that he is now. I try to beat it into him, but it only makes him weaker when it should make him stronger. When his mother left, he was a wreck, and I delt with it like it was nothin'. He thinks runnin' away will make things stop until I find him and hell starts all over again," Butch said.
My eyes well up with tears. I could feel myself getting upset, and tried to conceal it. I couldn't hold my tears back, and they began silently rolling down my face.
"You alright, doll?" Butch asked,"Why're you cryin'?"
I begin to wipe the tears off my face and say,"I love Henry. He doesn't deserve that treatment, and I know you're his father, but until you realize that you're slowly killing him, there's no way he'll ever go back to you." I begin sobbing and I grab my coffee. I begin walking home, and Butch follows me.
"Wow, who knew Henry had gotten a REAL woman!He did something right," Butch yelled out his car window.
"YOU KNOW WHAT, BUTCH?! HENRY HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG, AND HE NEEDS LOVE AND SUPPORT TO GROW AS A MAN AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HE'S BEEN GETTING FROM ME, BELCH, PATRICK, AND VICTOR! WE MAY BE CONSIDERED BULLIES BUT THAT'S HOW WE BECAME SO CLOSE. WE ALL HAD TERRIBLE HOME LIVES THAT HELPED US FORM THE FAMILY WE HAVE NOW KNOWN AS THE BOWERS GANG! SO YOU KNOW WHAT?! HENRY DOESN'T NEED TO TAKE SHIT FROM YOU ANYMORE!" I let loose everything that was bottled inside of me and sat down on the sidewalk. I broke down in tears, and Butch stopped his car.
"Henry doesn't mean shit. He's not growing as a human being! He doesn't know anything! Henry isn't good enough for you, and you should give up on him!"
"The only way I'm going to give up Henry is if I'm dead," I said storming off. I was done with Butch Bowers's shit and I wasn't gonna let him bully me into giving him Henry when I knew it was wrong. I went home, and went straight into the shower. I got out, did my hair, and walked to my room to get changed.

(outfit)I walked down stairs to see all the guys laughing and playing in the kitchen

(outfit)
I walked down stairs to see all the guys laughing and playing in the kitchen. I could see how happy Henry was, and I cherished every second of it. There was no changing how I felt about this man. Not even the slightest chance I would give him up. Butch was gonna have to try a lot harder with me to get me not to fight for his own son's happiness and safety.