Chapter 10

We sat in the living room for hours laughing and joking around.
"Come on,(Y/N)! Do the thing!" Belch said laughing hysterically.
"No way! It's too embarrassing," I said starting to blush.
"Oooh, what thing?" Patrick asked licking his lips.
"Yeah, (Y/N). We won't make fun of you," Henry said rubbing my leg.
"Okay, I've never told you guys this, but here it goes. When I was younger, I figured out that I had a crazy talent,"I started saying," I was able to put my legs behind my head."
"Holy fuck,now you gotta show us!" Victor said extatically.
"I'm also super flexible, so I can do some pretty crazy shit...do you guys wanna see?" I asked.
They all said yes and I got into the center of the living room. I started out simple by just pulling my leg up next to my head, and doing a tilt. I then got onto the floor and went into a straddle. These are guys, so they think being able to do a straddle makes you bionic. I then went into a split and bent my back leg to my head.
"You're a fucking contortionist, (Y/N)!" Patrick yelled as I put both of my legs behind my head.
I stood up and took a bow, and they all started clapping.
"Why were you embarrassed of that?" Henry asked looking me up and down.
"I don't know. I just figured since I'm the only one who could do it, I'd get made fun of for it," I said shyly.
"Whoever makes fun of you for that is an asswipe," Victor said smiling at me.
"Thanks guys. I'm glad you found my talent amusing," I said with a giggle.
"I like when she does that because that shows people how she got her nickn-" Belch started with me covering his mouth.
"REGINALD HUGGINS! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" I screamed. I didn't want anyone knowing my nickname was 'Bendy'.
"So Belch isn't the only one with a nickname?" Victor asked looking intrigued.
"N-no. . . I mean, yeah. . . I mean. . . Fine, I have a super embarrassing nickname that no one needs to know," I said giving in.
"Come on, we didn't make fun of you for being a contortionist, what makes you think we'd make fun of your nickname," Patrick said rubbing my back as I let go of Belch's face.
"(Y/N), it's not that embarrassing!" Belch said holding his face.
"It is for me! It's not as bad as slut, but depending on how you look at it, it could mean something else," I said.
"Just say it, and I'll tell you what  my mind immediately goes to," Henry says hugging me from behind.
"Fine, but you have to be 100% honest because I already know what my nickname could mean."
"Okay, let's hear it," Victor said.
"It's 'Bendy'," I said looking down.
"That just means flexible," Henry said looking confused.
"Not really! This group of guys called this girl 'Bendy' because her boyfriend told his friends that they had sex and she split on his di-" I started but was cut off.
"Okay, I think we get it," Belch said nervously trying to change the subject.
"We would never say that about you, (Y/N). Don't be so hard on yourself! You're not a slut, and whatever you did with that loser Kaspbrak doesn't matter," Henry said rubbing my shoulders.
We all hugged it out, and I sat outside on my porch swing listening to my walkman. I felt someone come sit next to me and drape their arm around my shoulders. I look over to see Belch. I lean over and snuggle into his side. He held me close and we just sat there in silence for an hour. I felt safe with him.
We walked back inside, and the other three guys were having a serious discussion. Belch walked in and said,"What's going on? Why're you guys so serious?"
"Oh, no reason. Just talking," Victor said looking guilty. We pushed it off, and watched some TV. We ordered some Chinese food, and we just chilled.
***time skip***
I changed into my pajamas, and went back down to the living room.

(outfit) Henry and I were the only two awake, and we switched on the TV

(outfit)
Henry and I were the only two awake, and we switched on the TV.
"You know, (Y/N), you're beautiful," Henry said kissing my lips.
"Baby, I love you," I said to Henry laying my head on his lap.
"I love you more, (Y/N)," he said. "Not possible," I teased.
"Oh yeah?"he put his hand on my face and positioned it towards his. He passionately pressed his lips against mine as I ran my hands through his hair. His hands travelled down my body to my waist.
Henry picked me up, and carried me to the guest room. He layed me down into the bed, and climbed on top of me. His lips crashed against mine, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. It tasted sweet.
I wrapped my legs around his waist, and Henry felt my body. I moaned as I felt his large, strong hands feel every curve of my body. His kiss travelled from my lips down to my neck. He roughly kissed my neck leaving love bites on it. He left a few hickies on my collar bone, and I started breathing heavily.
"My turn," I said pinning him to the bed as I climbed on top of him.
Henry held my lower back as I kissed his neck. His moans sent shivers down my spine as I continued leaving hickies on his skin.
I could notice Henry was getting a boner, and so I tugged on his shirt signaling for him to take it off. I planted kisses down his body. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. I pulled out his member, and began to jerk him off.
"Fuck, babygirl," Henry moaned as I began to lick his shaft. I sucked his tip, and began putting his dick deeper and deeper into my mouth as I bobbed my head up and down. Henry held my head and pulled my hair. I moaned and so did he.
"I'm gonna cum," Henry said breathing heavily.
"Oh, yes daddy," I said in my sexiest voice,"cum in my mouth."
Henry came, and I stopped. I began jerking him off again, and layed down next to him once I was finished.
"I love you,Henry," I whispered nibbling his ear.
"I love you too, (Y/N)," Henry said pulling his boxers up. He gave me a kiss, and we fell asleep.