The Bad Boy

"Gerard, we're gonna be late for school!" Mikey yelled from the bottom of the steps. "Coming!" Gerard yelled back as he stuffed a few comics in his backpack and opened the door to his room. It was the first day of school.. for Gerard. He used to go to another school but his parents decided that it would have been best to transfer him to his younger brothers high school for a change. 

Gerard ran down the stairs as he put on his backpack and met Mikey at the door. "All ready, big bro?" Mikey smirked, placing his hands on his hips. "Yep.. but never call me that" Gerard and Mikey chuckled as they head out to the streets of New Jersey and started walking to the building. "So, are you excited?" Mikey asked as they walked. "I guess... I'm just kinda scared. I don't know what people will think about me. I probably won't fit in" Gerard said, looking down as his foot kicked a few small stray rocks in his path. 

"Don't worry, Gee. It's great there. You'll fit in just fine. Trust me. They'll love you" Mikey said, nudging Gerard's side. Gerard smiled as he swept his midnight black hair back. Once they arrived, Mikey opened the entrance doors and its like time froze. The two brothers walked down the hall as everyone eyed Gerard up and down. Mikey walked over to his friends at the lockers as Gerard awkwardly followed. "Hey, guys. So this is my big brother, Gerard" Mikey said as he pointed to the older boy. 

"Hi" Gerard said, slightly smiling. "He's transferring to this school, so you'll see in his face in a couple of classes" Mikey said as he and his friends chuckled. "Hey, I'm Ray and that's Bob" The friend with big curly hair said as he shook hands with Gerard. "This school is awesome. You'll make a few friends too...-" Ray stopped as he looked up. "Well... you won't be friends with him, that's for sure..." Ray continued as Gerard furrowed his eyebrows and looked up. "W-Who's that?" Gerard asked. 

"That's Frank. Frank Iero. The bad boy. He might be short but he is a life ruiner. Once, I saw him stuff a kid in a locker because he looked at him in a bad way. Then another time, he started playing his base guitar in a classroom and smashed it on a teacher's head for being yelled at to stop." Mikey said as the boy slowly walked down the halls with a cigarette hanging from his mouth. "Gerard, I swear to god, if you get near that kid you are dead meat" Bob said as he sighed and crossed his arms. "Why wont the teachers or principle do anything about him?" Gerard asked as he heard his footsteps getting closer towards the hall they were in. 

"The teachers and principle are scared of him. They won't do anything" Mikey said as Gerard gulped. His long black hair covered his face as his hands were stuffed in the pockets of his black ripped jeans. His cigarette hanging from his pink pierced lips. His nose ring complemented his pierced ears as he walked around with tattoos which covered his body. Frank walked past the four boy's hall as they all sighed in relief. 

"Everyone's scared of him?" Gerard asked as Mikey nodded.

"Oh god..." Gerard said, feeling unsafe.