45.

A year later...

Everything was so relaxing and peaceful. I love the Bahamas. This is the perfect place for our honeymoon.

We unfortunately had to bring the kids. After a lot of begging, the girls finally wormed their way into Bryan's heart and he said they were coming.

And because of that, we brought baby Cruz. Cruz Monte Carlo Williams is 4 months old. He's the sweetest little thing and is the complete opposite of the girls. He is super laid back, never screams, barely cries, and always wants to relax.

 He is super laid back, never screams, barely cries, and always wants to relax

He is so chunky and cute. His skin color is this beautiful brown caramel right now, but he'll probably get darker as he grows up. In the mean time, his beautiful face, which I think is really mine, is the best thing to look at.

Everyone is in love with him and he's just the perfect fit to our family.

"Mom?" I heard from the backdoor. I looked over and saw Jet.

"Yes, hun?"

"Cruz is awake and Pops said we should bring him to you so he can get some sun and fun." She said.

I sighed but nodded before she ran off to get him. I love my baby, but Mommy time was so relaxing.

It wasn't long before Jet came outside holding my fat boy. He was dressed in the cutest pair of swimming shorts and these little sunglasses.

"Hi, Mommy's boy." I cooed as Jet handed him off. I sat him on the edge of the pool and splashed little amounts of water on him listening to his beautiful giggles.

"Can Cruzie sing yet?" I asked him.

I sung the ABC's to him as he babbled along. He's my favorite baby. Obviously he's the only one that's came out of me, but I basically raised Jet and Monroe. They were some boring babies. Always sleeping.

Cruz loves the morning and loves being with me so that's why he's my favorite.

"Hey, baby." I heard Bryan say.

I looked up and was kind of blinded. Partially by the sun glare, but also because my man looked so damn sexy in his shorts and t-shirt.

"Hi, Daddy. You look great."

"By all that lust in your eyes and the sex vibes you're giving off, I can tell." He said. He sat beside Cruz and smiled.

"I cannot help myself. I'm always on, you're always looking like that, and look at this adorable baby we made." I said. I looked at Cruz who was sucking on his little thumb.

"Yeah, he's a good looking guy. Sounds like you want more?"

I looked at him and felt myself blushing. "It wouldn't hurt having some more. We're both working steadily, we're getting the new house in Bel-Air, and seriously, we make cuties."

"Some?" He questioned.

"What?"

"You said some more. How many?"

"I don't know." I giggled. "Maybe two and three more."

"You hear that MC?" Bryan said to Cruz. "You are gonna be the big brother of possibly three more ankle biting monsters. I'm warning you now, they may end up like your sisters so–"

Before he could finish that sentence, Monroe came outside with Jet behind her. "So what, Pop?" She scolded.

"Soooo... what a blessing for him." Bryan finished with a playful smile.

"Mhm. You guys really wanna have three more kids? I don't know if I want to be on the diaper changing committee three more times around." Monroe said.

Jet chimed in, "And although my baby bro is adorable, what he makes in his pants are not."

"They have a point." Bryan added.

"Baby boy, you see how they treating you. Tell them Mama's milk is high in fiber so your booboos are obviously stinky." I cooed at Cruz. He started giggling, I think it's because he knows he stinks.

"Well, I think my baby is the most handsome man on the planet. Regardless of his little accidents." I said.

We went off on the baby conversation a little longer because I realized Cruz's toes were starting to look like little raisins and the sun was going down.

"What's the chef making for dinner?" I asked as I got out the pool with Cruz.

"Lemon-Garlic chicken, vegetables, potatoes, and some other stuff." Monroe answered.

" Okay, well, let's be on time. Last night, we were an hour late." I said.

"That was just you and Pops." Jet said.

I shushed her and went inside the house. The girls went to their side and Bryan followed behind me with Cruz. He had fell asleep before I could even step into our room so I laid him down on the crib we brought.

"Can I get dessert before dinner?" Bryan asked from across the room.

I grinned so stupidly and bit my lip. "That's not routine. It's always dinner than dessert, mister." I answered.

"I was in the mood for some chocolate cake." He said ignoring what I last said. He was getting closer and closer and I was getting bothered.

He finally was right in front of me, with no space between us. "I probably smell and taste like pool water."

"There's a shower with a bench in the bathroom." He whispered in my ear causing a flood.

Within no time, we were stripped and in the shower. It got steamy, figuratively and literally. We got in some good stuff before I realized we must've been late to dinner. And that Cruz wasn't even bathed or dressed yet.

We finished our session, and got dressed for dinner, casual attire. I picked up Cruz and gave him a little bath and threw a onesies on him before meeting up with the girls at the dinner table.

"43 minutes." Monroe said.

"And 23.. 24.. 25.. seconds." Jet added.

"Sorry.. Your brother was fussing." I lied.

"And your mother was fussing too." Bryan said.

"Anyway." I said, "Let's eat."

The End.
————————————————————————

New books:
On The Verge
Forbidden Love 2
It's Over

Ongoing books:
The Braxtons

Old books:
The Story of Jackson, Mississippi
Forbidden Love
Arion Sophia

THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK GUYS❤️ GO CHECK OUT THE OTHER ONES, ESPECIALLY THE NEW ONES ! LOVE YOUS XXX