14.

"No."

"What would be the issue with a trip, T? I like you, you like me. Your kids are great, they seem to like me. What's wrong?" He asked.

"What's wrong is you listening in on the conversations I have with my children in my house, then bringing it up and trying to persuade me to do exactly what you already know I won't do." I said getting my things together.

He pulled me by my arm, and I lost it. "Stop fucking pulling me! I don't care how gentle you think you are, stop! You don't own me!" I yelled.

He stepped back and nodded his head. "I'm sorry."

I scoffed and picked up my bag. "Good night." I said before slamming his front door.

I hope those kids know there is gonna be hell to pay for telling Rhonda and for what just happened between Bryan and I.
•••
"Jet Marie Braxton! Monroe Janet Braxton! Get yo asses down here now!" I shouted when I got into my house. I saw Tamar come around the corner confused, but I was too upset to even talk to her.

"Tone, what's the matter?" She said trying to calm me down. "You're blowing steam. Seriously, you okay?"

I was going to answer but I saw Jet and Monroe walk down the stairs and flew over to the bottom of the stairs. "If Tamar wasn't here, I'd kill you both." I gritted through my teeth.

"Mom, I know what you're about to say b–"

"Oh, you do? Great so tell me how I'm about to whoop y'all asses, too. Tell me." I was shaking with anger and I was really hoping Tamar would leave.

They stood there scared. Not even an apology.

"Toni, calm down. You're pissed and tired, deal with it in morning." Tamar said grabbing me and pulling me back from them. I'm getting tired of everyone pulling me. "Girls, go upstairs and go to sleep. Let your mother blow off her steam."

The girls slowly went upstairs. I started pacing the room and cursing them out in my head. I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. As I chugged it down, Tamar sat by me.

"What the hell was that? Have you lost all sense of normalcy?" She said.

"First, they tell Rhonda about the stupid ass trip to BoraBora that we aren't even going on, and they say it's because Bryan. Then, Bryan brings it up because their bratty asse–" Tamar covered my mouth, stopping me in my sentence.

"Say nothing you'll regret them possibly hearing." She whispered. I put my head in my hands and groaned loudly. I don't know if it was the alcohol or my anger wearing off, but I was starting to feel bad. "Tamar, they must hate me."

"They, who?" She asked. "The girls, Bryan, Rhon."

I was being a hard ass. I freaked out on Rhonda, I yelled at Bryan, and nearly killed the girls. I owe them all an apology, but vice versa.

"You are so bipolar." Tay laughed as she poured herself some wine. I lightly laughed realizing I may very well be bipolar.

"I feel bad. I walked out on Bryan and he didn't mean anything by it. He'll never forgive me." I groaned. The doorbell rung and Tamar gave me a look. It couldn't be.

I walked to the door and opened it. How did she know? "You left your phone. I wouldn't want you thinking I was snooping through it, so here." Bryan said putting the phone in my hand. He turned and left to go towards his car.

I had to chase after him. "B, I'm sorry." I said getting in his way. "Toni, move."

He moved to the right, and so did I. He moved to the left, so did I. "Toni, I don't want to do this right now." He said picking me up and moving me out of his way.

"I'm sorry. I know I was wrong to snap like that, and I know you heard the conversation I had with Jet and Monroe. I didn't mean it how it was said. Please forgive me." I said following behind him to his car.

"Toni, go inside. We aren't gonna do this right now." He said before locking the door. I ran to the other said and knocked on the window. "Babe, I'm serious. Can we talk?" I said.

"Calling me babe... isn't gonna change my mind. Goodnight." He said before he drove out the driveway. I groaned and went back inside.
———————————————————————————
thanks for reading 🧡 kinda wanna update again buttttttttttt idk🤔 what do y'all think?