19.

LEGGO WITH THESE COMMENTS 🤪🤪🤪
excuse mistakes
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I saw him dig in his pockets for a condom, "No, I want to feel you. Plus I'm on the pill." I smiled innocently and crawled up him.

I kissed him leading a trail from his neck to his lips. He always smelled good and taste good.

He hands groped my body as I marked my property. I looked him in the eye as I went down his body and stopped right above his manhood.

We were both naked already, but I was still teasing with my body and eyes.

"Toni, I don't want to rush this. I want this to be perfect." He said with soft groans as I kissed his penis. I took it into my hand and trailed my tongue around his tip.

Soon, I engulfed the whole thing into my mouth and started bobbing my head. His groaning and moaning were my motivation to go deeper and faster.

The perks of being a stripper, I know a man's weakness. Test the waters first, listen and pay attention to everything that happens with different techniques and movements.

Within the few minutes, I was topping him off, I knew exactly what it took for him to release.

I deep throated his manhood and looked him dead in the eye... and starting to hum.

His hands grabbed my hair and his eyes rolled back.

"To– Toni. Imma.." He drifted off as he released down my throat and started to breathe heavily.

I fondled with his balls with my hands leaving a trail of kisses up his shaft. He was definitely on cloud 9.

He pulled me up on him. "You are amazing. I love you."

I kissed him again, "I love you too." He flipped us over and placed his tip at my entrance.

He looked back up at me to make sure and I nodded. This wasn't our first time having sex, but it felt like the first meaningful time.

He inserted himself in, causing me to tear up a little bit. His size is quite longer and larger than average, and although I'm experienced I've only been with about four guys. Including Bryan.

After I adjusted to him, he started thrusting easily and at a steady tempo. He attacked my neck in kisses. I was already boiling throughout my body and his strokes were getting sloppy.

"Hold it." He said in ear. He flipped me over and had me face down, ass up. I will not lie, I was more nervous about this for some reason. Something in my body was screaming "don't fuck up your guts, sis."

Before I could second think, I felt his manhood slide in me. He started pounding me and it was getting serious. At one point, I couldn't feel my legs, at another, I was biting the bedsheet trying not wake my children. I think I literally ate fabric.

My arch was collapsing and I knew that he knew I was about to cave in any second. "Hold it." He said before slapping me on my ass. Stupid move.

I came all over his dick which made him come. He grunted and held me in that position as he came off his high. He plopped next to me and stared me down. "Two things."

I panted as I looked up at him waiting.

"One. I cannot call you Toni. When I'm hitting ya shit and the name Toni comes in my mind, that feel gay as hell."

"Fine, call me Michele. My middle name." I nonchalantly said. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. My name is feminine... Kinda. "Second thing?"

"Next time, when I say hold it, hold it." He leaned in and kissed my forehead before cuddling into my chest.

"Are we even if I say you took the feelings from my legs?" I rubbed his bald head.

I heard him chuckle. He didn't answer, he just kissed my stomach and drifted off to sleep.

•••
When I woke up, Bryan was gone. I looked around my room for him and hoped the girls didn't catch him around the house this morning.

I quickly did my hygiene and went downstairs. I was in awe of the flowers that got delivered again. Same white roses, and there was a letter on the kitchen island again.

"To Michele, thank you for filling my heart. Bryan."

I grinned and looked around for him again. Nowhere, just Zeus lagging around behind me.

"Hey papa." I sat down and let Zeus onto my lap so I could pet him. He was so chunky and soft, petting him could cure all issues in the world.

I stood up and went to wake up the girls.

"Jet, Monroe! Wake up girls!" I shouted as I knocked on their doors. I opened Jet's door and saw she wasn't in there before checking Monroe's to see her gone as well.

I checked their bathrooms, the theatre room, the basement, outside, everywhere. They weren't here.

I called Monroe, no answer, and Jet left her phone in her bed. I started hyperventilating thinking where they could be and why they'd leave like this.

I immediately called Rhonda, "Rhon! Have you seen the girls?"

We spoke awhile as she tried to calm me down. "I'm scared, Rhonda. I don't k–" I paused when I heard the front door open with laughter following.

"I'll call you back." I threw my phone on the couch and ran to the front door. Jet and Monroe had donuts and hot chocolate.

"Where the hell were you two? I was worried sick! ai almost called the cops." I said while checking them for any concerning marks or something.

"Calm down, Mom. Bryan woke up and saw us downstairs waiting for you to make us breakfast and decided to take us out for food. Here." She handed me a bag with a takeout box.

"Where is he?"

"I'm right here, babygirl. What's wrong?" He said walking in on the conversation. I gave him a lethal staredown before excusing the girls to the kitchen.

Jet turned to him, "You're in trouble." She said.

"Goodbye, Jet." I sternly said.

I waited until they went to the kitchen and turned to Bryan again.

"Before you bug out on me, I was just tryna be nice. I woke up late and tried to sneak out but they caught me. They said they were hungry and I can't cook so I took them–"

I cut him off by kissing him quickly. "If that's angry you, I like it." He said holding onto my waist.

I giggled and shook my head, "I'm not angry, I was just worried. Thank you though."

He pecked my cheek and told me to open the takeout box. I did as told and started laughing at the dozen chicken legs in the box.

"Awe, Bryan. Did those rugrats tell you?"

Before we moved to Calabasas, we lived in Baltimore where they have a special chicken sauce, Mambo. I don't know where Bryan found Mambo sauce in California but I was excited to eat it.

"You mentioned that one time we were in the theatre room and said it was the best meal you ever had. I flew the guy out and make some. Nothing big."

"You flew somebody out here to make me chicken and Mambo sauce?"

He nodded, "Anything for my girl."

"Thanks so sweet. Thank you."

He grabbed my hand and we walked into the kitchen and eat brunch with the girls.
———————————————————————————
I honestly only updated to tell you guys that I am writing the CUTEST love story right now and I'm super excited about publishing it. I'm going to publish it either when I reach 100 friends (not followers) on here OR get 20k reads total between all my finished books 🤗 YAY🎉

Can't wait!

-r