Chapter 2

~Olivia's POV~

I wake up to the smell of fresh bacon. "Mmm..." I smile, shooting up from my bed.

I sit on the side of my bed, trying to get my fuzzy slippers on. I go downstairs, and I see dad cooking bacon.

"Is any done, yet?" I ask.

"Yep. They're on the table." Dad answers.

"You should hurry, because we need to go to the school in an hour." Dad informs me.

I check the time and it read;

6: 34 am.

"Isn't going there at 7: 30-ish a little too early?" I ask, munching on my bacon.

"We need to go to the office, and ask for your schedule, and stuff like that; that I don't know." Dad chuckles.

"Fine.." I groan.

After I finished eating, I ran upstairs to take a quick shower. 

After showering, I took a look at all my clothings; which was a lot.

I finally decided on wearing my Sundry love jumper, black leggings, and my light pink converse. 

I also chose my White leather backpack to use for school.

I checked the time and it was already;

7: 12 am.

"Shit, shit, shit." I mumble, rushing around the room. I grabbed my favorite blueberry EOS and I applied it on my lips. I took my blush, and the brush for it, and I started to apply a fair ammount on my face. I don't really like to wear make up; only blush and lip balm.

"You ready, sweetie?" Dad asks, knocking on my door.

"Umm. One sec, dad." I say, grabbing the few school supplies I've placed on my bed, and stuffing them in my backpack.

I take one more look at my mirror, and I slightly smile. "Alright, I'm ready!" I say.

I open the door and I see my dad smiling at me. "You look beautiful.." 

"Thanks, dad." 

The both of us walk over to his car, and he starts driving to the school.

I look out the window, as I watch the view passing by. 

"Alright, we're here." Dad says.

I nod, and I open my door and walk inside the school.

"Dad, what if I don't make any friends here at school?" I ask, worried.

"Sweetie, you're going to make friends. Whoever doesn't want to be your friend... they're probably too stupid to take their chance of being friends with the best girl in the world." 

"Alright, alright. Can I just get my schedule already?" I chuckle.

"Okay, just stay out here, and I'll take your schedule and stuff. Just wait, okay?" 

"Okay."

Dad goes inside the office, and I sit on the seats just outside of the office.

"Oh, hello! Nice to meet you, again!" I look up and I see Lori.

"Oh, hi, Lori." I smile.

"So, you're going to this school, huh?" She takes a seat beside me.

"Yep.. And, um, who are they?" I whisper to her.

"Oh, yeah, this is... Shelby, and Nashira." She says, pointing to each of them.

"Hi!" Nashira greets.