Bonus Chapter!

Thank you all for 500 views!!!!! Here's a little bonus chapter to say thanks! I'll post another once we get to 1000! Enjoy!

Dante POV

"Capo, we've landed in Las Vegas." The pilot informs us over the speaker. Roman, Vito, and I are here on business, but of course Isabella and Luna talked their way in to coming. These women will be the death of us.

I glance over at Luna, whose jumping up and down and clapping her hands like a little kid. "Thank you for letting us come baby! I've never been here before!" She exclaims.

I smile warmly, "anything for you, mio amore."

"Ugh guys, get a room," Vito scoffs from the couch in the private jet.

"Oh we have a room, and we will be putting it to use tonight," Luna teases as she circles her hips back and forth jokingly.

I laugh at my wife's vulgarity, but I'm also turned on by her carelessness of who knows about our sex life. She's wild about it, and I love it.

We arrive at the Bellagio and check into our grand suites.

"Shower with me babe?" Luna trails her finger across my chest as she walks naked to the bathroom.

I grin and happily follow her.

"Before we get clean, let's get really dirty," She bits her lip, slowly licking me down my chest.

She reaches my large hard cock and licks the underside of my shaft up and down before twirling her tongue around the tip.

Luna continues her torturous teasing before taking me all into her mouth. I throw my head back in pleasure, groaning her name.

I grab the back of her head and harshly yank her head while I fuck her in the mouth. Her gagging and drooling is turning me the fuck on, but I don't want to finish in her mouth.

I grab her hair and pull her head off of me. She looks up pouting at me, "I wanted to finish you baby," she whines.

"I want to finish in your tight pussy, and what I say goes."

She moans at my demands, she's a total submissive in bed and I fucking love how she loves to be tossed around and told what to do.

"We have dinner reservations baby, so this is going to be hard and fast, okay?" I ask. She nods.

"Turn around, face the shower wall, put your hands up on the wall above you and do not move." I order.

She does as I say, and I'm standing behind her with her ass towards my front. I slightly bend the top half over her body down, and from behind I rub my fingers up and down her folds.

Not being able to wait any longer, I shove myself inside of her. I fuck her hard and fast from behind until we both come, screaming out each other's names.

*Few Hours Later

Vito, Roman, and I are in the high rollers suite, playing a game of poker while the girls are getting ready to go gambling and clubbing the rest of the night.

My mouth drops as Luna walks in and I feel my cock twitch at the sight of her in her tight little dress.

"Are you trying to make me kill someone tonight, my love?" Fuck she looks good

She smiles before leaning in and whispering, "Well no baby, I'll kill them myself first."

Okay, my dick is officially hard now. I fucking love how ruthless she can be. The ultimate queen, MY queen.

Isabella claps her hands, "Okay let's go!"

We decide to gamble at the Bellagio first, winning tens of thousands of dollars between all of us.

Arriving at TAO, we head to our VIP table, and settle in, ordering drinks.

A few drinks later, Luna and Isabella are on the dance floor, swaying to the beat of the house music.

I watch my sexy wife's hips rock back and forth, her toned arms up in the air, and her head nodding back and forth. Her grin is sexy as hell, and she looks fucking amazing.

All of a sudden, I see two arms wrap around her waist, and her eyes go wide as she snaps her head around at the strangers touch.

Vito, Roman, and I are up in one second, pushing our way through the crowd.

A circle erupts around Luna and the man, and I see Luna bring her elbow into his stomach, making him double over. She turns around to face him, shoving his shoulders down and her knee up, so his face meets her knee. He's still doubled over holding his nose, "WHAT THE FUCK YOU BITCH?!?!"

She takes his arm and twists it, pulling him into a choke hold, "what the fuck did you just call me?!"

I can't help but feel myself get hard.

The bouncers come and break it up, trying to kick us out before I tell them who I am and what happened. Next thing you know, the owner of the club is coming out and kissing our asses, apologizing for the man's behavior.

A few drinks later, Luna pulls me onto the dance floor. She turns so her back is to my front, and she starts moving her ass into my crotch. Her arm reaches back behind my neck, and she pulls my mouth down onto the side of her neck. I start to lay a trail of wet kisses down her neck into her shoulder.

She turns quickly, facing me, and whispers, "let's get out of here." I quickly nod and accept her offer.

We stumble into our room, making out fiercely. I unzip her dress and let it fall to the ground, revealing her sexy red lingerie. I pick her up and wrap her legs around my waist, walking towards the glass wall, and pinning her up against it.

I set her on her back on the floor next to the glass wall, and kiss her down her beautiful body. Tearing off her panties, I shove my tongue into her wet pussy.

"FUCK YES!" She screams out in pleasure.

I grab her and whip her around so she's on her hands and knees with the top half of her body pushed to the ground, making her ass pop up into the air.

I spank her hard, before pushing my tongue into her from behind. The angle I'm at hits the perfect spot and in no time, she comes into my mouth.

After her climax ends, I push my mouth onto hers, "see how good you fucking taste."

She moans, and I smack her ass again. "Baby please!" Luna begs.

I enter from behind her, pounding in and out, both of us screaming out in pleasure.

I stick a finger into her asshole as I pump my cock in and out of her tight pussy. I feel her clenching around me, "yes baby, fucking scream my name when I make you come on my dick."

"DANTE! Fuck YES!" She yells out as I make her come.

"Fuck...yes...baby..." I hiss inbetween gritted teeth before I come into her, screaming her name.

We're both breathless laying next to each other before she flips on top of me, grinning seductively. "Round two?" She slyly asks before putting her lips around my dick.