Chapter 3- Waterboard

*Authors Note:

Soo...what are y'all thinking so far? I know it's just the beginning but it's about to pick up! Vote, share, like! Above is how I pictured Vito to look. Enjoy!

Dante POV

I stroll into the cellar, one hand in my pocket, looking casually and calm. Over the years, I've come to the conclusion that the calmer you are, the scarier you look. You look in control, cool, dangerous. I smile at the sight I see, Kyle is roped up to a chair in the dark, empty room. 

"So Kyle, you think you can try to kidnap mia regina, and get away with it?" I smirk, making eye contact at him as I run my fingers over the tools, laying on the counter. My smirk turns into my infamous, evil grin. I love when they don't answer, it means I get to actually torture them first. If they give me all the information right away, they're useless, so it's best to just get rid of the dead weight and kill them. 

Kyle groans in pain, as you hear Vito's punch break Kyle's ribs and say, "boss asked you a question, motherfucker." 

Kyle stays quiet. 

"Oh so we have a tough one?" Vito questions before punching him in the face, making Kyle spit out blood. 

"What do you think Roman, Vito?" I look at both of them before turning back to the tools, "shall we start with pulling teeth? Stabbing? Fingers?" 

"Nah, I think I'll start with these," I decide as I put on the brass knuckles. 

Kyle whimpers, causing me to laugh, "oh stronzo, we haven't even started."

I pound my fist into his face with the brass knuckles. I can feel and hear his cheekbone crack. "What is Kaiden's plan?"

Silence.

Crack. The sound echoes through the room as I punch him again. "What is Kaiden's plan?"

Kyle bits his lip, I can tell this pussy will talk eventually. My brother never really new how to recruit the good ones. Unlike my men, who would die before ratting or admitting anything.

I jab the brass knuckles into the side of his body, where his ribs are already broken. He loses his breath from the pain, and gasps for air, but before he can, I strike him again in the same spot. 

Still nothing, just the sounds of him trying to breath. Roman, Vito, and I take turns for the next 30 minutes torturing him, and still this jackass hasn't said a word. I guess he's a little tougher than I thought, but I will make him break. 

I turn as the door to the room opens, and wipe the blood off my face with my sleeve before walking up to my beautiful queen. Luna kisses me deeply. God it turns me on that she gets aroused at the sight of all of this. It's so wrong, so kinky, but so fucking hot. She's the perfect Queen. 

"Has he said anything yet?"

I shake my head, "no mia ragazza, but he will."

She walks up to him, bending down to get into his face with hers. She bits her lip, smiles cruelly at him, and then walks towards the door. As she's walking out, she says over her shoulder, "hmm...try waterboarding him..."

My jaw almost drops. How beautifully lethal my Queen is. 

I turn to Vito and Roman, "well you heard the woman, let's go."

Sure enough, my insanely hot wife's tip works. We waterboarded him twice before he screams.

"OKAY OKAY I'LL TALK!" 

He coughs and struggles to get his breath back, spitting up water as he does. "Okay, Kaiden sent us to kidnap Luna. He said that-- 'he won't lose her, his mafia, his men, and his money, so he'll settle for the one that means the most to Dante'-- he's obsessed with her. I don't know what he's going to do with her once he gets her back, but it's not good, that's for sure. He went out and bought a video camera and put it in an old torture chamber with an old bed. It had handcuffs and ropes, and shit like that...he told the other guys that -- ' they could have their turn, as well' but I swear man, I swear, I'd never do that!!! Please you have to believe me! If you let me live, I pledge my loyalty to you, I swear man!!!"

My rage is off the charts, I will fucking kill my brother for even thinking about raping my wife. I think about what Kyle said, on the one hand, I could use him to my benefit...but on the other, he's a little ratto. 

"Well, I could use someone on the inside..." I can hear him take a breath of relief, thinking I'm going to spare him his life. I pull out my gun and hold it to his head, "but I don't like rats. So I think I'll just handle things myself.." I pull the trigger and his lifeless body slumps to the ground. 

Vito starts to clean it up, while Roman turns to me, "Capo, we've got to get this puttana. We need to up security on Luna. Trust me, no one will get their hands on our Queen."

I pull out my cell phone, "Dino, we need you and four other guys on Luna at all times. Also, I want you, your family, and those four other men to move into my house ASAP." 

"Vito, I need you to call in 20 more men to guard our house, while adding 10 more men to each club, bar, restaurant, etc." I order.

I will keep my love safe at all costs, there is no way that piece of shit will get his grimy hands on her.