Chapter 8- Villain

Kaiden POV

'That stupid son of a bitch.' I think to myself, as I watch Dante's men running around New York trying to find me. I spent time lying low after shooting Luna. The bullet wasn't meant for her, I pulled the trigger before I realized it was her and not Dante. I would never shoot my beautiful love. Because then, I wouldn't be able to enjoy her for myself. 

I want to strike against Dante soon, but I know that he's on high alert right now. I must be patient, I must wait for the right moment and opportunity. Then, I will grab my woman, and show her what a stupid bitch she is for picking him. But, only because I love her, she needs to learn her lesson. 

I put my cigarette out before walking back into the shadows of New York City.

Narrator POV

The night of the ball, that Dante announced Luna would be his Queen, something triggered inside of Kaiden. He was tired of being second to his step-brother, and he wasn't going to sit by and let it keep happening. 

It had been that way is whole life. Dante was born into his power, and his wealth, Kaiden's dead beat dad ran out on them and left them enough money to just pay rent every month. Dante's father had left everything to Dante before Kaiden's mother begged him to give Kaiden something. Even then, when Kaiden was left as leader of the American Mafia, his step-brother and step-father constantly tried to interfere with his leadership. But then Dante did the worst thing of all, stole the girl he had saved. 

And how dare Luna leave him after everything Kaiden felt he had done for her? Kaiden was going to get his revenge, he was going to take the girl, and he decided once and for all that he would be the villain in his brother's life. The evil villain, who does whatever he wants, and takes whatever he wants. 

All Kaiden had to do at this point was wait. Wait in the shadows until the moment was right to strike. And then, and only then, all hell would break loose. 

*Author's Note:

Sorry this one is so short, I wanted to show what Kaiden had been thinking and what he was up to. It's also a filler episode, as will next one be, to lead up to all the chaos that is to come!