Chapter 2- Captured

*Author's Note:

Hi all! What do you think so far?! Let me know comments, suggestions, etc. Above is how I pictured Roman to look. Enjoy!

Dante POV

"Find him, NOW!" I yell out to the men standing in my office. 

That son of a bitch, Kyle, got away two night's ago and I have yet to track him down. It's pissing me off, nobody attacks my woman and gets away with it. I have already been dreaming of ways to torture him. I hear a knock at the door, it's my breathtaking wife standing in the doorway.

I immediately stand up, walk to her, and start fiercely making out with her. "Fuck, I love you so god damn much woman."  Luna giggles in return. God, I could listen to that noise all day long. "What's up my beautiful love?" I ask.

She frowns, I can tell something is weighing on her mind. She bits her lip, and instantly, I get hard. 'She's so fucking sexy.' "What's wrong baby? Tell me."

She opens her mouth, only to shut it again, then looks down at her feet, before sighing and sitting down in one of my plush leather chairs. "So, I know you've explained a lot to me already, and I get an idea of what you do, you know illegally.." I laugh as she blushes, whispering 'illegal'. I will never get tired of her. "and you said on our first date that eventually you'd tell me more about what you do...so I was hoping maybe you'd tell me..."

She looks down, as if she's embarrassed to have asked. 

"Of course, mia ragazza. You know I'd do anything for you. How about you pick a bottle of wine while I clean things up in here, and then we can go outside and talk." My heart melts when her face beams with happiness. She squeals out of excitement, and runs to the wine cellar. 

I take her out to our backyard, it's styled to perfection, thanks to Luna and our decorator. We sit at one of the bistro tables in a garden area, with twinkle lights hanging from a lattice. I laugh when she pulls out a bottle of Kim Crawford sauvignon blanc (A/N shout out to my fav wine holla). We have a wine cellar full of expensive, aged wines from all over the world, and yet the $15.00 bottle of wine is her absolute favorite. I pour us both glasses of the chilled white wine, and after we cheers, I ask, "so my darling, what would you like to know?"

"Well, I know we own," I smile when she says 'we own', "a lot of legitimate businesses around the world, and I know I've had some experience with the whole torture side of things," we laugh before she continues, "but what I really wanna know is 1) how did you become a multi-billionaire and 2) what does the mafia actually do?"

"To answer your first question, my father was a billionaire to begin with, because he was born into it, as was I. But he started legit businesses like, his hotels, bars/clubs, restaurants, construction companies, fishing companies, things like that, which made him even more money. So I was born into it, but when I took over his legal businesses I grew them even bigger. And with my illegal side of things, I became a multibillionaire. I have more money than Bill Gates," I take a second and wink at her, "actually, WE have more money than him." She shakes her head, she's still not comfortable with all the money and lavish lifestyle. 

"And as for your second question, basically we are crime network, we have important families in each mafia, but I have taken on the role of the over all leader. We sell drugs, weapons, manipulate stocks, things like that. We all love money, but above all, should come family. And that is why, my dear, I would do anything for you or our future children. Loyalty is very important to us. Sometimes we use local gangs to help distribute drugs or weapons in exchange for a cut of the money. Does that make sense, mio amore?"

Before Luna can answer, Roman comes out running. "Boss, we got him!" I nod my head, "I'll be down in a second." 

Once he leaves, I turn to Luna, "We got him baby, we got Kyle. We've got Kyle captured. Soon we will know where Kaiden is."

"Okay baby, I love you," She answers, giving me a kiss. And with that, I turn to go investigate the shit head that thought he could take my woman from me.