Chapter 24- Date Night

*Author's Note:

Hope you guys are enjoying the story! Let me know thoughts, suggestions, etc! I wanted to add in a little romantic chapter of Dante and Luna...I hope you enjoy. After this chapter, the drama will pick back up, so stay tuned. Also, WHAT THE HECK IS SIENNA THINKING?! Do you think she really is going to believe Aiden over Dante? Or do you think she has a plan?

*Warning: Mature Chapter, detailed sexual content, viewer discretion advised.

Dante POV

*The Next Day

I awake excited for the day. I have pulled a few strings, been planning things for a week, and finally today, I am going to surprise Luna with a full day of just me and her. But first, I am going to wake her up the right way. 

*Hour Later

"Well that was a nice wake up call," She breathes, still coming down from her high. 

I smirk, give her a quick kiss, before ordering her, "let's go shower and get dressed. I have a whole day and night planned for us."

She squeals in excitement, jumping out of bed running to the shower. I laugh at her enthusiasm before I follow her into the bathroom. The hot water, and her toned naked body causing us to go another round, before cleaning up for the day. 

First, I take her to brunch, which she loves, and we have mimosas, with almond crusted, brioche french toast. Next, we walk around Central Park, and feed the ducks in the pond.

I take her in and out of shops that I have had bought out, so we should shop privately. The service is impeccable, being served champagne and waited on hand and foot. After stopping in Gucci, Prada, Valentino, Chanel, and Hermes, we stop into a local lingerie boutique she loves. With the privacy of having the store to ourselves, I make her model each outfit for me, as I sit back on the plush couch, drinking expensive champagne, and enjoying the show. Making her get everything she tried on, I point out my favorite one. 

Our last store we stop at is Tiffany's where I have a bunch of items on hold for her to pick from. With our three year anniversary coming up, I decided it was time to upgrade her ring. (A/N: I didn't feel like adding up all the time jumps, so just pretend they've been married three years now). We decide on a big yellow diamond ring, and she's almost in tears of happiness. 

While she runs to the restroom, I quickly buy a necklace I had put on hold, to give to her on the actual day of our anniversary

After shopping, we had dinner at her favorite restaurant, and walked in Central Park under the lights. 

We arrive back at our penthouse, tipsy from all the champagne consumed today. Luna looks at me with her desire-filled eyes. I grab her by the sides of the face, forcefully making out with her, as she wraps her arms around my head pulling me deeper into the kiss. 

I can tell we aren't going to make it to the bedroom. I lift her up, and carrying her to the kitchen counter, placing her so she is sitting on it, with her legs still wrapped around my waist. 

We're both moaning each other's names, lost in pleasure. 

'I fucking love this woman.'