Chapter 29- Cupcakes

*One Month Later

Luna POV

Dante and I waited to find out the gender, so that Isabella and I could have a co-gender reveal party. We had given our results to Leila, and she had been organizing the whole party. I wanted to find out the gender right away, but Isabella begged me to wait, and I eventually gave in. 

I pull on a cream chiffon, A-line dress, and short nude wedges. Linking my arm to my handsome husband, we walk outside to the garden patio. I had one request for Leila, that the first activity we have is the gender reveal, I couldn't wait any longer. 

Leila gathers everyone's attention, and directs Dante and I to our tower of cupcakes, and Roman and Isabella to theirs.

Dante, Roman, Isabella, and I all have a cupcake in our hands, ready to bite into it. "Okay on the count of 3. 1...2...3!" Leila counts. 

Dante and I bite in quickly, and both look at each other with wide eyes. "A BOY!!!!" I scream, dropping the cupcake and wrapping Dante's head with arms, pulling him into a kissing fest. 

After our little love scene, I glance over at Isabella and Roman, to see a pink and blue cupcake. Isabella's mouth is wide open as Roman yells, "TWINS?!"

We all celebrate with hugs, and those who can drink toast to the announcements. 

When the party comes to an end, Dante and I are walking around the gardens, hand in hand. 

"I'm so happy it's a boy," I sigh of relief.

Dante laughs, "god me too. With a little you running around, I'd have to kill every single boy in her school. But I'm also happy that we have a heir to take over when I'm ready to retire."

I nod my head, "not going to like, with the pressure to have a boy, you'd think we were the King and Queen of England. I mean, technically, we're even more powerful than them, but you know what I mean."

Dante smiles, and pulls me in closer. 

"How many more kids would you want after this one?" I ask curiously, hoping we'll want more. I want plenty of our beautiful children running around our estate, and ruling the world. 

"Well, my darling, if you don't go back on birth control, with the way we fuck, we will have a million kids running around," He jokes, making me laugh.

"But really, I'd like to have a couple of boys and maybe one girl. I know you can't plan that, but that's what I hope. Maybe have the first two close in age, have the next one a couple years apart, then followed by the last one a year or two later," Dante answers for real this time.

"Sounds perfect to me. OH maybe this boy can marry Isabella's daughter, and then by the time we have girl, Leila and Vito will have a boy, and they can get married!" 

Dante's laugh booms across the garden. I love when he laughs with such enthusiasm, it's sure to bring a smile on anyone's face. 

"So remember how you had told me that Sienna was still seeing that guy?" Dante switches subjects.

I respond with a nod.

"So I had some of my American men ask the local gangs -that do business with us- about the Hell's gang. Supposedly, the gang is called Hell's Reapers, they're a small group, not taken very seriously or respected among the area. They barely make any money to keep their heads above water. The name rang a bell, so I dug deeper, and I found out my father had started a weapons and cocaine deal with them years ago. At the last minute, my father had found out they had connections with the Mexican cartel, our enemy at the time, so he pulled out of the deal. I guess that's when most of the other gangs cut connections with them to save their connections with us. It ultimately caused them to go broke, and pretty much blackballed them from getting any connections. The cartel even dropped them, once they found out one of the higher ups in Hell's Reaper had been ratting them out to the DEA."

"Wow, but what would Aiden want with them?" 

"Not sure, but I assume, infiltrate the gang, convince them that we fucked them over, and try to take us down from the inside. At the same time, he could take down a local New York City gang. The recognition would probably give him a promotion and earn him a higher badge," Dante shrugs nonchalantly. 

"Is it something we need to get ahead of?" I ask worried.

"Already taken care of, my love. I worked out a deal with the Mexican cartel, and they will take out the Hell's Reapers in return."

My eyes go wide, "YOU MADE A DEAL WITH THE MEXICAN CARTEL?!? The Columbian cartel is going to try to slaughter us if we stop doing business with them!" I shout, tears threatening to pour out. I'm angry that he did this behind my back.

"My love," he strokes my cheek. "The Columbians are in on it. I didn't want to stab them in the backs, so we've all settled on a deal. We keep the Columbians as our source for cocaine, and we buy heroine from the Mexicans. In return, the Mexicans will pledge their loyalty, and handle the Reapers, and we will pay the Columbians a little higher price for their coke, in return they will honor their loyalty pledge with us."

I breath out my relief, "oh thank God. For a second there, I thought I'd be bringing our child into hell on earth."

Dante chuckles. 

"My love, trust me, I had called in all the important leaders of every one of our allies. We looked at this from every single angle. Everyone is happy with the deal." He's still brushing my cheek, trying to calm me down. 

I smile, kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you too, mio amore. Now, how about we get you out of this dress and into the shower with me?"