Epilogue

"Nadia! You need to focus, we need to come up with a plan!" Sienna scolds her 17 year old daughter. 

"Mom, can't I just go to the college I want." Nadia begs, she just wants to live a normal teenage life, but her mom has other plans for her. 

"Nadia, don't you even care that they murdered him? You didn't get the chance to have a father because of them." 

Nadia sighs, sometimes she thinks her mother only kept her after her father died, so that she could use her in the future. 

"Mom, I don't want this, I just want to go to NYU." Nadia complains.

"No, you are not going to college, you are going to Italy, and you will help me take down the Constantinos." Sienna orders.

Nadia hates her mother's resentment. Why did she have to drag her into this? Couldn't she just be a normal kid and go to the school of her dreams?

*A Month Later, in Italy

"Shut the fuck up Stefan, you know I kicked your ass fair and square," Dante Jr. shoves Stefan as they enter the local cafe for their post-training coffee.

Dante Jr, looks around for a table, but gets distracted when he sees the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on. Dante Jr's good looks and power have made him the ultimate playboy, and he knows he can get any girl he wants. 

Stefan whistles, poking Dante Jr with his elbows, "look at that fine piece," Stefan points to the girl.

"Looks like a good girl, how much you wanna bet I can turn her into a bad one?" Dante Jr proposes to Stefan.

Stefan throws back his head in a laugh, "oh you're on."

Stefans loud laugh caused the girl to look up from the book she was reading.

'That's him, that's the guy my mom wants me to get close to,' Nadia recognizes his face from the pictures her mother has made her study. 

Nadia shyly smiles at Dante Jr's smirk. 'Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a suicide mission?'  Nadia thinks as Dante Jr makes his way towards her.