Apologies and Celebrations

MINIATURE SEX SCENE😁🚧 ... Let me know what y'all think                        

                                             Dasani's POV

Why the fuck is this bitch here. Who the hell is she related to that's on this trip, I was happy to see mich and shad but why are they here and the little girl that Makiya almost hit is here too. "Dasani I need you to calm down." Unc walked up to me as the little girl and Mari stared at me, everybody else was loading up the car. "Another thing that I forgot to tell you was that these are Micha and Shad's daughter." I just looked at them.

" I just looked at them

The lightskin one looked more like mich and Mari was definitely Shad's

The lightskin one looked more like mich and Mari was definitely Shad's. "Well your fucking daughter tried to fucking kill me along with Kay and Clo she spiked my drink." I yelled.

"You were drinking?!" Unc said raising his eyebrow at me. "Unc that isn't the point she tried to kill me why is she going on this trip." She looked like she was about to cry when I should be the one crying she tried to kill me.

"Sani this is the girl I was telling you about that is a forced stripper she had to or she would never see her father again." I looked over to her and my face softened then I started mugging again. "But didn't she know I was your niece and Jacazi was your daughter since you were "watching over" them?" My uncle sighed smacking his head against a wall.

"Look I'm really sorry I had no choice I was just doing what I had to do to live I didn't know Jerome was your uncle I would have never I would've turned it down but they weren't feeding me and I thought I was doing the right thing I would have never did that to you if I knew that because Jerome has always done good by me he made sure I was okay after every show and he made sure I seen my dad and that none of the men touched me wrong I honestly apologize." Mari finally spoke up I didn't see any sign of lying and I slowly started forgiving her realizing that she had no choice, she held out her hand.

"Can we start over?" She asked smiling sheepishly she really is cute. If I was into darkskins and didn't have a girlfriend we could do more than start over. "Yea sure... I guess." I smiled a little.