Secrets

Jerome's POV

I feel so bad about not telling Jacazi. I just didn't know how to tell her or anybody for that matter, but it looks like now I have a reason to It's gonna come out anyway.

Here I am in Virginia at the hotel waiting for everybody to get here since I let them hold my jet, I was already here because I told y'all I see and here everything and I heard that Jacazi mother is back from the dead. "Sir are you checking in because if not I'll have to ask you to-." The desk clerk got cut off by one of my men pulling a gun out on him. "Shad chill." I spoke and he lowered his gun, as the man shook in fear.

"Yes I'll be checking in I'm just waiting for a couple people to get here if you don't mind." I smiled and he simply nodded his head. My two guys Mich and Shad have been working for me for years, I knew Makiya was alive and she knew that I knew so because I couldn't physically be there I sent them down to "work" for that Kay person and her girlfriend even though she holds his daughters against him.

One of his daughters are forced to be a stripper and the other is a little girl I don't know her age but she is forced to do things for this old lady like go to the store and things. I've been watching over those two also making sure they don't get hurt or anything. I seen them walk in looking around, "Unc!!" Sani ran and jumped on me as the others laughed.

"Wassup pip." I smiled and looked at Makiya. "Hey unc." She gave me a hug, lord she's short I see the resemblance in here and Sani. "How's it feel to be back after the months." I asked as we walked back to the front desk. "It feels good I missed y'all you know I couldn't stay away too long." She smiled.

I hope this isn't gonna be weird for her to know either i know Sani is going to be surprised I just hope she doesn't hate me afterwards. We checked in and we're going to be staying a little while when we get Jacazi back before we go on a actual vacation I have set for all of us simply for my apologies of the secrets im about to let out. There will be celebrations and apologies.

"Okay everybody's rooms are booked if you prefer to sleep with somebody else by means go head but almost everybody has a separate room. Shad you have your own room and so do you mich but I know y'all probably wanna share." I said looking at them as mich held his hand i know there gay and I don't have a problem with it. I actually think it's better so I don't have to worry about killing them if they look at my my niece the wrong way.

"Dasani you got your own room but if you want to share a room Capri or Makiya you can." I said hoping she'll pick Makiya because I don't think I'm fine with them fucking. "I'll share with Capri thanks unc." She smiled. FUCK.

"Well there two bed in the room." I smirked. "Oh okay then Makiya can come too She can have her own bed until we get Jacazi back." She smiled and Makiya shook her head in agreement. "Whatever Daniel and Darnell y'all can have y'all own rooms and they both have two- who's that?" I asked looking at the little lightskin girl holding onto Dashell.

"Oh my bad boss this is Denise, I didn't know I couldn't bring anybody I'll get her a plane ti-." "No that's fine I was just wondering who she was, how did y'all meet her." She better not be trouble I seen Dani roll her eyes. "She was working with Kay and Clo against her will." Shell said as the lightskin girl just hid her face.

"Show your face Denise." I spoke and she lifted her head half sleep. "What's wrong with her?" I asked she literally looked dead. "I woke her up from her nap." Shell spoke again and I just brushed them off.

"Dani and Dashell y'all have separate rooms because i know Dani gets annoyed with Shell a lot. I said laughing as Dani snatched the key from me walking to the elevator. "And I have my own room of course we're only gonna be here for 3 days so I hope everybody bought enough clothes because we are going on a surprise trip.-" I said and Dasani squealed getting happy before taking a loud gasp.