Only Up From Here

Jerome's POV

One thing that I hate is a thieving ass nigga, I don't let thieving ass niggas work for me but it looks like I slipped up. I hate being wrong about someone especially my workers, so I'm sitting her with this nigga that was supposed to be selling but he was smoking it instead and doesn't have the money to pay for it.

"Yo boss I'm sorry, l-look I was gonna pay you back you didn't give me a chance!" He said starting to cry. "Were you crying when you was smoking my shit?" I smirked knowing that I'm about to kill this nigga family. "Please have my word I'll get it to you by next week boss I promise, ju-just let me call my brova." I picked up my gun and counted my bullets. "Yea don't make promises you can't keep." I said nonchalantly aiming my gun at him, I closed one eye trying to make a perfect shot at his heart but this nigga kept moving.

"KEEP the fuck st-.." my phone started ringing I picked up and answered not bothering to look at the contact still pointing my gun at this shaking nigga infront me.

*PHONE CONVO*
Unc💕💪🏽: what the fuck do you want!

Niecey❤️: damn unc what I do to you?

Unc💕💪🏽: my bad niece I'm busy right now, wassup?

Niecey❤️: nothing really my bad I was just letting you know we like 30 minutes away.

Unc💕💪🏽: ard niecey I'll umm be there in like a hour or so I love you by-

Niecey❤️: wait uncle damn how I'm supposed to get in the house ?

Unc💕💪🏽: Jarvis has a hand print and the key he'll let you in the movers came in this morning ,so your stuff should already be set up I really gotta go niece I love you bye.

*end*

My mood lightened a little knowing that my niece was here about to live with me, I missed her ass so much. I stared at the nigga infront of me and decided to be nice today. Imma spare this nigga family.

I emptied my bullets out the gun. "Get the fuck out my office and don't get caught up again I want my shit by Thursday." I said simply and he looked at me shocked ,I've never spared a nigga life before but since I'm in a good mood and I do need that money, imma let this nigga get it. "Get out before I changed my mind!" He basically flew out of here like his life depended on it. I laughed at myself I mean his life did depend on I laughed at the joke I made.

"Boss wh-what the hell." Loyalty walked in looking shocked and confused, told y'all I never spared a life. "Mind ya business tee ,my niece is in town finally." We laughed together. "with that being said I'm leaving early I need you and cazi to watch over.

"You got it bossman tell ya niece I said hello." She smirked. "Don't make me put ya head on my wall." Yea tee work for me but I know how she do girls everywhere. "Chill boss Ian do nun... YET!" she took of running. Imma kill her. I left going to my car.

I sped off towards my house

I sped off towards my house. Today gonna be a good ass day, I pulled over at Five Guys getting us both some burgers and fries. I know how much her fat ass love food, I paid and took the rest of the way just chilling thinking about shit and when I finally pulled up I seen Jarvis's limo parked out front and a black car with really dark tints, darker than supposed to be but that ain't my business. I rolled my window down putting my hand on the system and watched as the gates opened. Home Sweet Home, I got out grabbing the food and my duffel bag walking into the house "DASANIIIIIIII!" I yelled walking into the kitchen, I soon heard fast running footsteps and turned around only to jumped on by a very short Dasani damn I missed my niece.

"Uncle wassup with you." She squeaked still hugging me.

"Nun much pip." I smiled as she mugged me. Pip was her nickname for me since she was born simply because her sneezes sound like a chew toy, it's hilarious honestly but she hates it with a passion. You get it pip-squeak I laughed at my own joke for the second time today, I'm really on a role. I turned around to Dasani eating her burger then stuffing her fries down right after. Damn this girl can eat ,just like her mother. "Whachew starung atch unc dontcha got ya own fwood." "Pip swallow before you talk." I said laughing while grabbing my drink. "So how you like my room , big enough for you?" She shook her head rapidly. "Shits gigantic she said with excitement in my eyes. How many time am I gonna say this , I'm so grateful to see my niece again.

"I guess it's just up from here." She just smiled hugging me

TBC

$SCREAM VAEH FOR THE ONE TIME$💕☹️✨

Constructive criticism?

Any thoughts about how this book is gonna go?

Please leave a vote and a comment 💕