Reality

*2 months later* keep that in mind, we're almost to the end guys😔 I wanna write sequel but I see how y'all treating my other book 😭 so how many of y'all would actually read it? Comment and I'll text your pm or you can text mine. Anywassssss let's get it on with this chapter.. enjoyyyy😘.
                              Mari's POV

"Dad stop it." I laughed as he kept poking at my stomach and mich was staring at us with a big koolaid smile on his face.

"It's so cute I hope it's a boy." He hugged me and mich came and joined too. "I'm so glad that We are going to be grandfathers." My dad laughed excitedly, the last time I seen him like this was when he first met mich he had the damn giggles.

We talked a little more before they left out of my house and I sat back down on the couch looking up at the ceiling thinking about how everything turned out.

"Wassup baby." I heard Daniel walk into the living room where I was and I smiled before standing up and jumping on him. "Well someone missed daddy." He hugged me and started talking to my stomach, something he does on the regular basis like before we go to sleep or while we are in the shower.

He wants a boy so bad it's ridiculous, by now everybody knows I mean it would've been pretty obvious anyways, this baby is growing fast and I still can't believe it that I'm seriously carrying a baby inside of me... a living body is inside of me yet I'm not bothered by it at all in fact I can't wait until next month when we're able to have the gender reveal.

"Mari did you hear me." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over to Daniel shaking my head. "No I'm sorry baby what did you say?" He cocked his head to the side and kneeled in front of me. "Wassup ? What's on your mind because you definitely haven't been focused lately." He put his head in my lap as I rubbed my hand up and down his neck before laying my head back and speaking.

"Nothing bad actually I'm just happy that everything is turning out the way I wanted it to I thought that I was gonna have to be on my own with this baby." He looked up and me with reassurance. "I promise baby I'm not going anywhere imma always be here for Daniel jr." I smiled as he kissed my stomach before we got up and headed up the stairs because we both have somewhere to be.

I'm going to meet up with Dasani because I haven't seen any of them in about a month or two and I miss them, Gia and King came back here yesterday so we are all just gonna have a girls night while Capri, Daniel and all of them are going to do a job for jerome it's been a while since they killed a family but they are going to do that today.

"I'll see you later baby have a good time and be in the house before 1:30 no drinkinggggg." He yelled up the steps as we both were now fully dressed and ready to leave the house, Dasani was supposed to be here in about two minutes.

"I'm not dumb Daniel I don't think I need you to tell me not to drink while I'm preganan." I shot back and I heard her suck his teeth before I heard his keys rattle and the front door opened.

"Dasani's car is out here...hey little short midg-.... ooouuucccchhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk." I heard him scream and I didn't even have to go see what happened because I heard Dasani's voice booming back at him for calling her short.

"Estupido." I heard her walk into the house as I was coming down the steps before her eyes got wide and she covered her mouth in awe. "Oh my gosh Mari your getting bigger.... what did I miss." She got teary eyed and I hugged her as she cried and laughed at the same time.

"Why are you crying." I asked sniffling and she started laughing again before telling me she didn't know and then we left out of the house on our way to the hotel we were staying at for the week because they were now on spring break. "Umm everybody else should arrive shortly and we are gonna have so much fun I can't wait to see Gia and Torres." I scrunched up my face and I looked over to her.