Choose!

Jacazi's POV

I left because things were getting awkward with Dasani sitting next to Capri just laughing and joking, yea that's my bestfriend but I think I like Dasani we have a growing bond ever since the first time I seen her in class and we had that talk, she told me about her mother and I told her about mine and how I didn't get to see her get buried I told her how I met Makiya and everyone else and how I got in business with her uncle, how he treats me better than all of them but that was between me and her.

He was honestly like a uncle/father figure to me, but that's not the point I kinda gained a liking to Dasani but I'm not gonna trip if she wants my bestfriend she can have her but when I walked in Capris house because I forgot my phone I seen them kissing or that's what it looked like I know what I said if she wants my bestfriend she can have her.

But this is extreme, I was going to say something but my phone interrupted me and both of their heads snapped my way as they tried to scramble off each other. "Hello?" I picked up the unfamiliar number. "Yes hi um this is Select Speciality Hospital referring to Makiya Johnson, could you come down here we have some news that's better in person then over the phone."

My heart started sinking please god don't do this. "Um y-yea sure we'll come down." She thanked me and hung up the phone when I looked up I seen Sani and Capri staring at me with confused looks. "We um gotta go down to the hospital they have news on Makiya." I stated staring at Dasani with a little bit of every emotion.

They quickly ran up the steps and I sat on the couch my leg was hurting they came back down in new sets of clothes and I seen Dasani had on some sweatpants and a shirt that belonged to Capri but since she so big boned it didn't fit her no more it was kinda a half shit on Dasani. They would actually be cute together I guess, I got off the couch with some help from Capri and we headed out I gave Dasani the keys and we got there in under 15 minutes I knew what I was doing. This girl would run some red lights for her bestfriend the ride was awkward asl but I'm glad we are here.

Capri went to get me some crutches so I could stop limping and Dasani walked to the front desk asking for the information but they told her the doctor would be down in a little while with the news, so she sat down beside me. "How's your leg doing u didn't get any treatment." She looked down at my bandage leg that was now bleeding through. "Did the bullet even come out?" She looked concerned as I just gave her a blank face, I didn't feel like talking. "I dunno." I looked the other way.

"Are you made at me, did I do something wrong?" She pulled me to face her. "No now get off me please." I removed her hand from my face. "What.the.fuck.is.wrong.with.you." She gritted her teeth. "I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU DUMBASS." I screamed at her and she looked shocked. "So why is that making you mad at me?" She looked confused. "Because you and Capri got something going on. She laughed. "Who told you that?" The "bitch really" settled on my face. "It's obvious in the way y'all look at each other and the way y'all laugh together." She started blushing.

"That doesn't mean nothing you potato." She said trying to sound angry. "Just choose." I told her and she looked at me in disbelief. "What do you mean." I knew I shouldn't have said it but I need to know. "Me or Capri." I looked at her. "Jacazi seriously? That's your bestfriend." She looked at me with unreadable eyes. "Dasani fucking choose I don't care." I grabbed her hand.

"Jacazi your un-fucking-believable my bestfriend is dying in a coma and you are letting your feelings out step your bestfriend because you want me to choose between you and your bestfriend that I don't have feelings for." She said the last part lowly, I knew she was lying. "I don't wanna choose Jacazi just Leave it alone." She said looking away. "Just think about it and let me know I'm not gonna pressur-." Jacazi walked in falling over the crutches. "Can I get some help these bitches is deadly." Dasani held in a laugh as she went to go get them from her. "I fell up the steps twice and tripped off the elevator."