Goodbyes

Mari's POV

I lifted my head and laid right back down feeling a migraine surfacing. "Look whose awake." I heard the voice I know as Capri.

I felt my stomach feeling the baby make some movements but I couldn't even be happy at the moment. "Why didn't you kill me already?" I questioned opening my eyes slowly seeing that we were still in the hotel and it was starting to get dark, I guess I passed out from throwing up so much.

"I decided not to because I have no idea what to say to the rest of the gang when you don't show up for Christmas or any of the holidays, Dasani that's no problem all I have to do is say she ducked off because I broke up with her or something." She sat on the couch next to the bed with her fingers interlocked with each other while she stared at me.

"Makiya will never believe that dumbass excuse Capri and neither will Jacazi's and especially not Jerome he knows his niece and she'd definitely tell him if she was ducking off because of your dumbass." I tried to move again but my head was hurting really bad and I felt so weak I knew I needed to get something in my system before I caused any problems to the baby.

"Well that's really cute actually." Capri smiled a demonic smile before pulling out her phone and typing some things before hearing the sending noise.

"What's cute dickhead." I got out in more of a grunt then actual words, still trying to pull up the strength to sit up.

"Because you think that Makiya is actually gonna care." She laughed laying her head back on the couch as I finally sat up in the bed and felt lightheaded. "Wassup what you need." I snapped my head in the direction of the door avoiding the lightheaded feeling seeing Makiya head peeked in.

"What the fuck." I whispered I wasn't even surprised at this point, I mean my surprise was with Capri it was only a matter of time before something else popped up. "Yea I need you to-.. Can I get some water please because if y'all snake asses ain't gonna kill me I would like to keep my fucking baby alive." I cut Capri off and I seen a look flash over Makiya face before she walked fully into the room followed by Gia and another female I think I remember as Gia's Cousin.

"So is that a no, nobody is going to get me any water?" I spoke looking at all of them as they all looked back at me with multiple looks before Capri busted out laughing.

"Mari do you seriously think your running things? Maybe you should talk with more respect seeing the predicament your in." She stood up and walked towards me.

"Bitch I know your retarded yellow ass is not talking about respect, where the fuck is your loyalty that girl out there that's dead was your fucking girlfriend and I'm supposed to be your friend yet you spared my life instead of hers you deadass need fucking help you psychotic ass bitch you and Makiya can burn in Hell fucking pussies, why didn't y'all fucking kill me why did y'all have to take her she didn't do shit to none of y'all but be loyal and saved y'all asses multiple times she was the best thing that ever happen to y'all stupid ass man."

I seriously don't know if it's my pregnancy hormones or the fact that I'm seriously coming to a realization that Dasani is dead and it's because of them.

They all were looking at me as I cried and I seen Gia look away a couple of times and I heard sniffles.

"Why the fuck are you crying you unknown ass bitch, I love how you just pop up out of nowhere and try to be a friend to me and Dasani and they you stab her In the back, and you brought your gullible ass cousin with you this shit is fucked up man." I viciously wiped my tears.

"Who the fuck is this bitch calling gullible." The potato looking bitch spoke. "You, dumb hoe how you get your cousin to persuade you to kill somebody are you fucking serious right now and on top of that you don't even know the person you helped kill you just did it and for what?" I was in my feelings about this whole situation.