Depressed

Capri's POV

*1 month later*

It had been a complete month since Makiya died and throughout this month Sani has been in this weird state of mind, like she's stuck or something and I don't wanna call it depression but that's what I think it is.

She won't leave her room she barely eats and every time that I say something that sounds like "Makiya" she starts crying. I asked her to help me cook some food and make cookies she didn't want to make homemade ones so I brought the ones you just cut and cook and they were frozen asl and I told her put the knife in some "fire" so it cuts straight through and she chucked the knife at me head and started crying.

I'm starting to think she is mentally crazy.. excuse me "unstable" and ain't nobody trying to tell me. Her uncle has been calling like twice every week to check on her and no progress, the funeral was like two weeks ago and she basically tried to crawl in the casket but it was closed and locked they didn't want everybody to see her bruises and stuff that didn't get to heal because.. Yea she died so😕.

I haven't heard from Jacazi since they pronounced her dead and I'm kinda worried but I know she knows how to handle herself and maybe she just needed some time away from everything I mean I understand why, only reason I'm calm about Jacazi being gone is because before she... vanished I went home to get some clothes since I been staying with Dasani since the incident and she left a note on my bed telling me that "she's okay and not to look for her and she'll be back soon" so I believe her, plus if something was wrong Jerome would have told us.

Currently I'm in the shower just thinking when the door opens and in walks Dasani she sits on the toilet looking at me through the glass, I wiped the fog off the shower door looking back at her until she finally smiled she doesn't seem to be able to keep a straight face when I look at her. I think it's cute asf though.

She got in the back of the shower with me and we switched places while I washed up and she wet her hair and let the water run on her body. I know what your thinking but no we aren't together we just play hard to get a lot and flirt sometimes, somebody from the outside looking in would probably think we are in a relationship but simply we just formed a bond over the months of her being here.

I really don't wanna be in a relationship because of the Makiya situation, I could never open my heart again to let Dasani get hurt being the job I have people are after me 25/8 so I would never put her in that predicament but I won't tell her that, the game we're playing is enough for me to be honest we seem like we're at a good place.

"Hi." She turned to me smiling a little. "Hello beautiful did you eat this morning?" I stared down at her I'm very taller than her. "Well no because I'm here with you." She said in a duh tone and I raised my eyebrow. "I'm sorry I don't really feel good." She said grabbing the soap from me. "When are you ever you mope around all day." I joked but she didn't laughed she actually looked like she wanted to cry, she's gotten so sensitive since Kiya's death y'all remember the old Sani the one who is always calling somebody bald headed? Yea she disappeared after she died.

"Look Sani I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." I said moving towards her. "Yea whatever fuck off." She got out after rinsing off. "Sani seriously I apologize come here." I slipped out the shower and fell on my ass, she had the audacity to laugh too. "Akekekeke hahaha whatever but seriously I'm sorry." I said getting off the floor and grabbing a towel, Sani already had one on. "It's okay I understand I've been over sensitive lately and I know I'm a headache walking around like a zombie it's j-just that I m-miss her so much." She started to tear up and I hugged her.

"Shhh it's okay I'm sorry I shouldn't have said it I understand you miss here but we gotta get you out of this house house nena (babygirl)." She sniffled and wiped her tears. "What do you have in mind?" She fixed her towel cause it was sliding down and I was looking at her titties. "Um we can do whatever you want everything on me just as long as you get out this house." She smiled a little and ran out the bathroom I guess to get dressed.