Chapter 18|CH Fight|

"Hey Spitfire. I heard the Wonderbolts will make a performance in a few weeks. Is it true?" Dash asked the fiery girl.

"Mhmm. And I have a lot works to do. Boriiiing!" She answered, lazily." Wait what time is now?"

"Three in the evening," Dash replied, looking at her phone." What?! Oh shit I'm late. I need to go to the Cloudsdale High now. Wanna come with me?"

"You betcha!"

-time skip

"Okay Dash. Welcome to the Cloudsdale High," as they parked the car and go outside." It's huge,"

"Totally. Lemme take you for a walk," Spitfire grabbed Dash's arm and rushed to the building.

"So we have three level here. The cafeteria, hall, library and gym at the ground floor. All the classes and labs at the second and the offices at the third. And this..." she showed Dash a door with Wonderbolt's mark on it.

"...is the official Wonderbolts room. Come on," she open the door and the two girls shocked.

Rainbow Dash's pov

Awesome... I. Am. At. The. CH. At. The. Wonderbolts. Room!!!! Gahh I wanna shout! Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh.

After Spitfire opened the door, I dropped my jaws. Is it a room, or a dump what what what? Seriously I can't remember. So what, I'm really not focusing in the class.

"I just gone for a week and you guys make this place a total mess?" Spitfire scolded the guys. Classic. Then, something caught my eyes. Urgh it's him, again...

"So Dash. Meet the guys, who you already know the names. Whatever. Well this is my stupid brother, Lightning Streak, the other one, Fire Streak," I stifled for a bit.

"This is Wave Chill," yeah we met before. Aha, although his face are dark blue, I can see he is blushing when Spitfire pointed on him.

"This is Silver Lining, crazy as Surprise. And Thunderlane. This is Wind Waker. And this guy you already know, he's not special,"

"What?!" Soarin stopped playing with his guitar. I chuckled." You know it isn't nice for a girl to be like that," someone interruped us.

"Rapid? When did you home," Spitfire immediately rushed to her brother and give him a hug." What? He got a hug but us, just a dumb call," the Streak twins groaned.

"Hey. We met before. Rainbow Dash right?" He pointed on me. Gosh this is my first time to meet a pilot." Yeah. The coolest girl,"

He chuckled, I mean, they all chuckled." So where's the other girls?" "Spa time I guess,"

We started to chat. About something, maybe someone, nah I don't care.

Out of somewhere, somebody grabbed my arm and dragged me to the quiet place." Dude don't you mind?"

"Gosh sorry princess," urgh I hate that nickname." I'm warning you for the last time, stop. Calling. Me. A. Princess!"

"Alright your highness," he bowed down. Gahh I swear I gonna punch him if he call me princess again." Soar I swear I'll punch you right on your 'hot' face if you call me princess again!"

"So... you already gave him a nickname," somebody giggled. And thank godness, that is Spitfire." W-when did you come?"

"Enough time to see the soar's princess chatting time," she teased us. And hooray... my face is heating up.

Soarin's pov

Gahh Spitfire I'll kill you! Oh my gosh, Dash's face is blushing now. I'm in a big trouble, maybe I guess.

"And look who are blushing now," the stupid fiery girl grinned. Wait, did I blushed too? Urgh Spitfire!!!

"Don't you have something to do now?" Dash suddenly asked her." Yeah you right. I should leave you both alone, you know, personal time,"

That bitch." So where are we just know princess- ARGH!!!" Okay. Fun fact, Dash is not kidding for what she had said. She truly punch me.

Damn that's hurt." In your dream pal. So keep dreaming," as she left and go to Shitfire's office. Okay I don't know what to feel now.

Mad of Spitfire for disturbing us? Or hurt for being punched by a fifteen year old girl. Or happy to talk with her. Guys help me!

You know what? I'll keep teasing Dash, well until she become, you know, girlfriend. And I won't stop until that moment come to my life!

Such a dramatic scene Soarin Skies.