Chapter 17|When The Lightning Strike|

Rainbow Dash's pov

"What the fuck where is Pinkie actually? I'm freezing here," I muttered.

-earlier

"So why I'm gonna help you Pinkie?" I asked the party planner." Okay. I have a lot of streamers and ribbons package coming here soon. So I need your help to move the boxes into my room. And you can wait at the mall's shed!"

"Why it's delivered to the mall actually?" I crossed my arms. Party planner...

"It's a surprise. I'll tell ya soon. BYE DASHIE!" And... she ran away. Good, I need to handle all the boxes all by myself. I guess it is time to show off.

-present time

"Urgh why am I listening to Pinkie Pie? Dash yourself know that pink girl will be insane sometime!" I continued to scolded myself until the rain faded.

"Dash?" Someone touched my shoulder. Immediately, I smacked him or her or... it?

"GAHH!" Oh. My. Gosh. It is Soarin Fucking Skies." Soarin? What are you doing here?" I asked, curiously.

"Duhh, you see there's the mall back there," gosh he's impolite." Yeah... whatever," I rolled my eyes.

Sheesh the rain is getting heavier. I cuddled myself. It's freaking cold here. I'm stuck here at the shed with Soarin.

I shivered. Why is it gettin' colder?" Are you cold?" Soarin asked me." Well duhh," his nose is red. Maybe he can get a fever. Thank godness he wears a jacket.

"Here," he gave me his jacket. I startled." Take it I can bear don't worry," I grab his jacket and wear it.

It warm. And it has Soarin's perfume on it." T-thanks," I try to smile. Gosh where is Pinkie???

Soarin shivered and started to sneeze." You're okay Soarin?" I looked at him. Oh my gosh, his bady is all wet.

"Here," I step closer to him. We shared his jacket." Thanks Dashie," my face heated up." You're welcome Soar,"

"Is that my new nickname?" He suddenly asked me." Uhhh... yes, I guess." We chuckled.

Suddenly, a lightning strike right infront of me. I shrieked and immediately hug something near me. Yep. I hate lightning. Well although my shirt has a lightning symbol, but this us the real one.

"Are you scared of lightning?" Uh oh. I totally forget who's the one I'm hugging. I hug Soarin?!

Soarin stifled." Shut up Skies," I groaned." Well okay princess,"

"I said it don't-" hooray, lightning strike again..." GAHHH!!!" I hugged Soarin tighter." D-dash. C-couldn't b-breath!"

Soarin try to release himself from my deathly hug." Gosh I'm really really really really really sorry Soar. I didn't mean to,"

"Guess I'm very hot that's why I got a hug from a beautiful rainbow girl," my face heated, again. Duhh I hate sappy feelings. Soarin just laugh.

-time skip

"Hey uhh Soarin. Thanks, I mean for the jacket," I rubbed my neck. Akward...

"You're very welcome princess," gahh he didn't stop calling me princess! But, why am I happy?

Rainbow Dash. Accept it, you are crazy. Well in the awesome way ha ha!

"Bye!" I waved at him and immediately left the shed. One of the moment I won't forget, forever...

Soarin's pov

That. Was. AMAZING!!! She hug me. And again and again! I gotta thank Spitfire for this." Hey Soarin!" I turned around and see the fiery girl, icy girl, pink girl and the fashionista.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the girls." Shopping!" Spitfire cleared her throat." Ohh and make everything perfect,"

"She did hugged you. Good move Soarie!" Fleetfoot squealed. I rolled my eyes. Whatever...

And the bad thing at the same time I'm blushing. Oh shit." Uhhh I know that face. Clipper had grown up!"

"Shut up girls. And please don't tell anybody about this," I hopefully they wouldn't. And if I need to beg, I'll do it.

"OKAY!!!!!"