Chapter 26|Breaking News|

"Hey Rainbow Dash!" Dash turned around as somebody called her just now.

"Oh hey Spitfire. Wassup?" She asked, in her usually cool style." You free?"

"Ummm... I'm free now but if you wanna put me in one of your blind dates I'm not interested,"

"Wait, how do you know that?"

"Fleetfoot told me everything. She said you love to put your friend in a blind date," Dash chuckled.

'Damn Fleetfoot.' Spitfire sighed." Okay then. I think you didn't like to hang out with us anymore," Dash startled.

"What?! Wait I love hanging out with you guys. Okay I free now lets go,"

Spitfire smirked.

-time skip

"Why are we going to tv station?" Dash stopped at te entrance." Aww come on Dash or we're gonna late," Spitfire immediately grabbed the rainbow girl's arm and let themselves in.

"Okay everybody ready? Wonderbolts ready? We're set in three, two-"

"WE'RE HERE!"

"Urgh finally. Why are you late?" Fleetfoot asked, clearfully annoyed with her bossy captain.

"We're not going to be late if somebody didn't told anything to her," Spitfire glared at her.

Fleetfoot gulped." Okay everybody take your spot. We're setting...NOW!"

"Wait what is this?" Dash asked, raising her eyebrow." Live!" Pinkie's super duper energytic cousin answered.

"What?"

"Welcome to our show. Today is very special. We're gonna introduce to you the most famous teenagers in the city. They won at many competitions and were a super daredevils. Please welcome, THE WONDERBOLTS!"

Dash's mouth dropped.

Rainbow Dash's pov

What. The. Live? With Wonderbolts?! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!! Probaly one of my best day ever!

"So, about your achivement. Where's the rainbow came from?" The host asked us.

"Okay. First, we're going to thank Dash so much for helping us. Come on, give a big clap for Rainbow Dash! Who pulled out a rainbow trail,"

Applause clapped, make me feel cocky, more than I used too." So. What did you felt for winning a big competition Rainbow Dash?"

"Uhh..."

"Answer it Dash," Spitfire whispered to me. And before I could speak something the bastard come. And save my time.

"Sorry I'm late. That traffic is really slowing me up," Soarin motherfucking Skies rubbed his wild hair.

"Classic Soarin," as Fleetfoot said and everybody laugh." Okay. So Dash is one of the rising girl in top. So how's you feel hanging out with the awesome Wonderbolts?"

"Awesome! They are my idols. I mean, who's the heck will not feeling happy meeting with the Wonderbolts?"

"Yes. And the Wonderbolts' rirsing to the top when you help them. Are you one of them?" I can't answer, so Spitfire's helping me up.

"Sure. It's official now. Welcome to the Wonderbolts Dash!"

"And Spitfire, the captain. You're being a celebrity when you're six. You're kinda popular with your cute music video with Fleetfoot. Let's watch it!"

"Oh no. Not that one..." I can hear Spitfire is muttering. The one?

"First music video, Space Unicorn!" I stifled. Now I know why.

-after the video

"What a shame," Spitfire face-palmed." Then you're getting up with Soarin in a movie, 1000 Pranks,"

I know that movie. And that time I vote for Spitfire. And she won." So Soarin. How do you feel when she defeat you?"

"It just a luck,"

"Heh... a luck? I mean, Spitfire won 'cause peoples vote for her. Soarin is still new, so he didn't get enough vote to defeat Spitfire," I spoke out loud.

"And speaking of defeat, who are going to the Paris? I mean, there just only four tickets,"

"To be honest, we didn't discuss of-"

"We already have made a choice," Surprise cutted Spitfire off." What? When?"

"Secret!!!"

"So Wonderbolts. Who gonna go to the grand prizes?"

"I'll tell you who. Bang on the drums, wait until.... the four lucky person are......

"SOARINDASH AND WAVEFIRE!!!"

The four jaw-dropped.