Finale

Rainbow Dash slowly opened her eyes when she heard some annoying muttering voices around her. She saw everyone she loves are there, except...

"DASHIE YOU'RE AWAKE!"

All of her best friends gathered around her and give her a big hug." Thank goodness there's nothing serious happened to you Rainbow Dash," Twilight sighed while looking at the health report." Wait, what happened to me?" Dash asked while rubbing her wrapped head." You don't remember what happened?"

Dash closed her eyes, trying to remember what happened. Suddenly, her eyes widened." Soarin! Where's Soarin?" Rainbow Dash looks everywhere, searching for the clumsy pale blue dimwit.

"Uhh..."

Fluttershy closed her face with her hands, Sunset and Twilight are busy checking the clipboard, Rarity is tying Applejack's hair with a ribbon while Pinkie Pie, well being herself. Rainbow Dash stared at them." I said... WHERE IS SOARIN?!"

"Wait, wait, wait. Why are you so busy looking after him. You say you don't want to see him again, you can't give him a second chance, and the finale and the most unexecpted answer after all, you're....B R E A K!" Applejack palmed her face. Who is the most honest one here? She or the pink girl?

Rainbow Dash immediately get up." Dash where are you going?" Fluttershy panickly asked." I'm going to find him!" Rainbow Dash grabbed her drip bag and opened the door." Wait Dash!"

"What?!"

"Let us accompanied you," the seven of them walked to a room next to Rainbow Dash's room.

"Soarin?" Dash called her name. His condition, is way more terrible than her." Dash?"

Soarin opened his eyes, revealing two emerald green eyes. He nodded to Wave Chill and Spitfire, asking for some space to talk.

"We won't bothered you guys. Good luck, Dash," after they make their way to the outside of the room, Dash slowly approached to Soarin." Soarin. I'm really really sorry,"

"It's...okay, Dashie,"

"No Soarin. It's all my fault. If I didn't run to the road, you will not be like this," Dash's eyes started to tear up." Why did you save me Soar? You shouldn't," she grabbed his hand and hold it tight." Because....I love...you,"

Dash gritted her teeth." But why? You shouldn't sacrifise your life, because of me,"

"I will...do...anything for...my loved ones," Rainbow Dash's tears fall when she looked at Soarin's critical condition." I love you Soar. Please don't leave me," she begged." W-what?"

"I love you Soarin Skies!"

(a/n:and the end of Soarin Skies life)

"I love you too Dashie," Soarin chuckled." Huh?" Rainbow Dash wiped some of her tears." I said I love you too... and you can't take back your words!" Soarin laughed as he pulled out the breathing mask." Are you?"

Soarin immediately get up and sit infront of the rainbow girl." ARE YOU PRANKING ME SOARIN SKIES?" Dash shouted, shocked that he can get himself up. Soarin is still laughing.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Dash cried, as her tears fall down again." Dash, hey Dash I'm sorry," Soarin tried to calm her down." WHY ARE YOU DOING TO ME?" She release Soarin's hand." Dash..."

"I thought, I thought you were really sick. Do you think it's funny?" She punch the blue guy's shoulder." Hey hey easy. Okay maybe the accident is not really serious, but your will send me to the ICU if you keep punching my shoulder,"

Rainbow Dash immediately stood up." Dash, okay I'm really sorry. I know I shouldn't do it, but it's tge only way you will tell me the truth," Soarin hold back Dash's hand." I know you still love me, but I want to hear it from yourself. So, Dashie...please don't leave me again. I love you..."

"You're motherfucking dickhead. I don't know why I still love you," Soarin chuckled." So I get the second chance?" He asked. Dash let out a sigh.

"Yeah. But don't do this fucking prank again!"

"You're the boss Dashie,"

••a few months later,summer holiday••

"Do you really want to do this?" Dash asked Soarin beside her. They're sneaking in the bushes, spying on their new targets." Come on Dash. We've doing this on the others. Okay, this is the last time we're doing this. Then, we can enjoy our holiday!"

They slowly tip toed to Spitfire and Wave Chill, approaching to their backs." Ready?" He asked." Okay,"

"GAHH!"

Both of the fiery girl and the chill boy startled, while Soarin is laughing non stop." Watcha doing?" He playfully asked." You're doom," Dash mumbked under her breath.

_______a while later______

"Ouch..." Soarin rubbed his head." I've said it. You shouldn't interrupt them," Dash chuckled while enjoying the beautiful scene of the beach." Whatever," Soarin rolled his eyes." Hey lets watch the sunset,"

He pulled Rainbow Dash's hand to the seaside and sit on the sand." But it's still early," Dash looked at her watch. They still have a half an hour before the sunset." Then, where do you wanna go? Back to our room?" Soarin smiled slyly. Realizing, Dash immediately pinch his arm.

"Ouch, hey!"

"Miss Rainbow Dash. There's plenty much a finger can do except for pinching. You know what is it?" Dash raised an eyebrow. If she asked more, there will be two answer from him. The normal one, and the one that will make her blood boiled." What is it?"

"Well," Soarin picks her hand and hold it infront of their faces." The first one, can makes you show a good sign. The pointy finger, well you can point into a direction with it. The middle one, you can show it whenever you are angry. And the pinky finger, we'll make a pinky promise with it."

"This one?" Dash showed her second last finger." That one. You will know soon," he pulled a cheeky smile." Stupid asshole," Dash muttered." And look! It's sunset now. So Rainbow Alexandra Danger Dash, enjoy the view,"

Dash turned her head, tilting to the sunset. She leaned her head to Soarin's shoulder, you know for a romantic scene." Why?" Soarin asked, half whispering.

"I love you."

"I love you too Dashie. Forever,"

And...the end . Sorry for the bad grammar and bla bla bla averything else. I wanna thank you guys for supporting my book. Thank you thank you thank you so so much!

I love you guys!!!

Beyond The Skies
{19 Aug 2018-4 Jan 2019}

THE END