Chapter 9|The Transferee|

Rainbow Dash's pov

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh. I still couldn't believe it. They are transferring to our school. I must tell the girls about this.

Danger Dash: Girls I have something to tell you.

Sunnyset: Well what is it Dash?

Party Pie: Is Rainbow Dash has a crush???!!!

Danger Dash: WHAT?!

Egghead Twi: Rainbow has a crush. Ha ha ha.

Aj: Yeah that's impossible.

Drama queen: You can tell us tomorrow darling. I want to sleep.

Flutter: Rarity's right Rainbow Dash. We all must be tired now.

Danger Dash: Fine... bye.

Egghead Twi: Bye.

Party Pie: BYE DASHIE!!!

I chuckled for a bit. Wait, when do they will transfered to here?

-time skip

"SO DASHIE WHAT YOU GONNA TELL US?!" We all gathered at the cafeteria(of course)." Woah steady sugarcube. Ah sure Dash gonna tell us now," Applejack calmed her down.

"Tell us darling," Rarity said, while decorating her nails." Okay. I-" somebody cutted me off.

"Hey guys you know what?" Vinyl Scratch suddenly approaches us." What is it Vinyl?" Fluttershy asked her.

"I heard celebrities gonna transferred to our school from Cloudsdale High!" And all of my friends gasped.

"That was I wanna tell you guys," they looked at me, unbelief." They told me earlier,"

"Wait wait. You know the Wonderbolts?" Vinyl asked me, excitedly." Well yeah," "wow!"

"Now what?" Pinkie Pie broke the happy mood." We just wait for them,"

-time skip(because I'm lazy)

Spitfire's pov

"Ready to go Fleet?" I asked Fleetfoot." Never," she replied and get herself outside of the car." Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Soarin," I greeted the pale blue boy, seeing him infront of the school." Who? Oh hey Spits. Hey Fleet,"

"Welcome to Canterlot High School students," suddenly, a woman with multi-coloured hair greeted us." Uhh, who are you?" I asked the woman.

"I'm Principal Celestia. I just got a call from P. Aquilla that you are here already," huhh boring day.

"Come on follow me. First, we gonna make welcome party. Then, you will choose one student to guide you here. After that, you may go to your first class. And here's your schedule,"

She handed us three different schedule." Thanks Principal Celestia. Umm may I ask something?"

"Yes sure Miss, Spitfire right? What is it?" "I'm wondering, what is the most amazing student here? In your thought,"

"Well I thought the mane seven was the most amazing students here," mane seven?

"Who are they?" Fleetfoot suddenly asked." They are Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Fluttershy," Rainbow Dash?