Chapter 23|Da Dinner|

Soarin pov

"Soarin honey, fix up your bow tie sweetie," I fix my stupid bow tie after my mom told me.

"Big brother can you help me?" My little brother, Avery squezing his tie." Here,"

"Wow thanks bro," Avery come down happily. I just rolled my eyes.

-flashback

"Aww come on Dash. I come so far to ask your family and you just want me to go home?" I asked her again.

"I told you Soarin. I don't want to attend to your dinner,"

"Not mine. My family. It's our tradition duhh," damn it's hard to coax her. But maybe...

"Gasp. SOARIN SKIES?!" An orange girl with short purple hair suddenly came and squealed." Scootaloo shut up,"

"So this is your sister huhh?" I went to the little girl." I'm one of ya fan," she shake my hand, like it gonna break.

"Why are you here?"

"I just wanna ask your family to have a dinner with mine,"

Scootaloo gasped again." SURE! MOMMM!!!! DADDD!!!"

"So... we will have the dinner Dash. See ya later,"

-end flashback

This day will be one of the greatest day in my life...

Rainbow Dash's pov

What the heck. Why why why am I going to his house? Oh yeah, my family...

"Rainbow dear brush your hair honey," mom handed me a comb." Fine..."

"Look we're here!" Urgh, my sister is a big fan of that fucking boy." C'mon Dash let's go,"

I rolled my eyes and rang the bell. Okay wow his house is big. Bigger than mine but smaller than Spitfire.

"Who's that? Oh hey Rainbow Dash. Come in,"

The great thing is he didn't call me princess infront of my family. He brought us to the dining room. I could see his family there.

"Okay. This is my dad. Prism Skies," he pointed on a man with navy blue hair with white skin and a green eyes.

"This is my mom. Cloudy Skies," then, he pointed on a beautiful woman with pale blue skin, white hair and a gorgeous voilet eyes.

"My little brother, Avery Skies," I know that boy. He has pale blue hair with white skin and green eyes, like Soarin.

"And my little sister. Voilet Skies," I can see why. She has beautiful violet eyes and navy blue hair with white streak and pale blue skin.

"Hi," I greeted, awkward." So... Rainbow Dash right? You're so beautiful dear," his mom praised me.

"...thanks...," gosh this is very awkward." This is my family Mr and Mrs Skies,"

"My dad, Bow Hothoof. My mom, Windy Whistle. My big brother, Rainbow Blitz and this is Scootaloo," I introduce my family to them.

"I love your rainbow hair," Voilet smiled to me. Okay she's kinda cute for her age.

"How old are you Vi?" I encourage myself to ask her." Ohh, I'm ten. Avey is twelve and my big brother is same at your age right?"

I nodded.

"Ehem. Dinner, is served," a butler came and you know what's next.

-time skip

"So, Rainbow Dash. Are you Soarin's girlfriend?" His mom suddenly asked me.

I sprayed out my drink, which shoot right into the fucking boy's face. Ha ha." WHAT?!"

"I'm just kidding dear," and they all laugh. So I, you know... just laugh with them, with a little bit embarass, anger and awkward.

"I'm finish! So Scootaloo, wanna play somethin'?" Violet asked my sister.

"You're joking? YESSS!!!"

Such a couple of kids, I rolled my eyes. Out of nowhere, somebody shoot me with peas.

And you know who is it. Soarin Fucking Asshole Skies." What do you want?" I whispered to him.

"Nothin'," he throw the peas again." Soarin I swear if you do it again I'll kill you," I warned him.

"Aww come on Dash. I'm just playing with ya," he do it again and again." Soarin..."

"You sure you're not his girlfriend?" Somebody asked me. Urgh I hate that shit question.

I turned my head. All of our family just look at us."...so?"

Realizing, I immediately shook my head. That makes me felt dizzy after all.

-time skip

Well, it isn't bad as I thought. Meeting the Skies is awesome. Not him. Truly not him. Just his family.

"BYE SCOOTALOO SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!" Violet wave her hand at Scoots.

"Huhh. You already make a friend,"

She just nodded." See you next time Dashie," urgh that Skies...

"Yeah. See ya in da hell," I turned around, and all of the sudden, I tripped down. Great.

When I almost fell and knocked out, somebody grabbed my waist. And that buddy is...

My big brother

Nope. It's Soarin actually.

"Woah be careful Dash. You might get hurt," his face just a few inchies from mine.

And why is my heart beating so fast. Am I, am I.

In love?

Pfft come on this is Rainbow Danger Alexandra Dash.

"Hey let me go. This isn't the key for you to be flirty," I wiped some dust on my dress.

"What? No thank you? Or bye bye at least?"

"No!" I turned around again, but more carefull, and leave him alone.

Back at Soarin's pov

Wow. That was. Awesome. It's okay Dash. It's okay...

One day...

Beyond The Skies [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें