Chapter 32|Feel The Amour|

Soarin's pov

Urgh... think Soarin think. You only have two days before leaving Paris. You can't hide it anymore. You need to tell him. C'mon Soarin. You already knew that she isn't mad at you anymore.

"Bro what are you thinking about?" Wave asked me. I glared at him and sighed." I have a question for you," it's time to play a little game Wave Chill." Well, what is it?"

"What if your secret crush who hate you didn't raged at you anymore. And you're both together right in Paris, the city of love. What will you do?" I asked." Ask her out, duhh..."

I think for a while." What if you didn't managed it and when you two came home the other boys are drooling after her?" He raised an eyebrow." Soarin, dude. If you want to ask your Dashie out, then do it. Don't be regret if she's being someone else property."

"Then why didn't you ask Spitfire out," honestly, I can't belief that somebody likes the carrot head. Myself didn't think she a complete girl either." Uhh..." and I was right. His face heated up." You should make a move. Or..." uhh, I don't really think anybody would like her. I mean, just look at her attitude. Rude, bossy and tomboyish.

I sighed again." You have any plan?" Wave asked me again. Shaking my head, I saw a bunch of roses. C'mon brain, think something." How about, a romantic dinner?" Wave suggested." Heh, how?" I asked him back." Don't worry. I settle up everything,"

Narrator pov

Wave bolted across the hallway to find the fiery girl." Where is she?" Then, he saw her beside the fountain with a french boy. Somehow, he felt jealousy control over his mind. Gahh, Wave. This is not the time for that!" Everyone is looking at him. Feeling embarass, Wave slowly approaching them.

Suddenly, he tripped over a medium-sized rock, hit Spitfire and both of them get into the fountain." Gahh! Spitfire I'm really really sorry about that," he helped her to get up." Urgh, it's okay. Ohh, and meet Antoine."

A ten years old boy who is standing at the fountain's wall jusy smiled." Huhh, you look taller when I saw you," Wave muttered." Okay kid. I've called your parents and they said they will fetch you in five to ten minutes."

"He lost?" Wave asked her. Spitfire just shook her head. Ten minutes later, the boy's parents came." Antoine! I'm so worried about you," a woman, probaly his mom, hugged him.

"Thanks for watching him. By the way, I'm Gilbert Ponton. This is my wife Lisa and our another son, Louise," the man greeted." You're welcome. My name's Spitfire and this is Wave,"

"Dear why are you both soaking wet?" Lisa asked us." Uhh, we had an incident just now," Spitfire rubbed her arm." By the way, do you know a romantic restaurant near this park?" Wave took the chance and ask them." Yes. Restaurant Lasserre. Why?"

"No it's just for our friend. Spits can I talk with you for a while?" Wave asked her." Sure. Bye,"

"So. What are you planning for?" Spitfire asked the blue boy." Uhh, don't really sure. But, maybe we can push them up a little bit?" Wave shrugged." Yeah that is what I do in the whole time. But, I think I have an idea," Spitfire smiled.

"Ohh what is it?"

"Lets get Soarin's first. Come on!"

-later that night

"Hey Dash!" Spitfire greeted the rainbow girl as she reached the park." Why are you calling me?" Dash let out a deep breath." I think that might be a little problem with this hose. Mind to help?"

Dash raised an eyebrow." Sure?" She took the hose and bring it closer to her face. Spitfire grinned as she opened the tap. Immediately, it shoot a cold water right into Dash's face." Gahh!"

"Oops. Sorry Dash," her clothes are all wet." Here I buy a new dress. T's cold out here if you keep wearing that wet shirt," Spitfire gave her a paper bag. Dash took a little look inside of it." No no no hell no!"

Then, she sniffed." Come on Dash don't be to picky. Just wear it!" Dash glared at the fiery girl." Fine, urgh..."

A while then, Dash came out wearing a red and magenta dress with a tiny lightning bolt pattern on her right side." It's match with your eyes Dash. Oh and Soarin want me to give this to you."

Spitfire handed Dash a pink rose-smelled card to her. Dash opened the card.

Get yourself to the entrance
of the park

"Hey what-" Dash lifted her face and the fiery girl was gone." Huhh? Wjere is she going?" Dash asked herself. She looked back at the card and shrugged.

As soon as she reached the place, she saw a multi-coloured flowers road heading to one of the buildings and another card. Hesitated, Dash grabbed the card and read it.

Good girl. Now follow the flowers

Dash follow the flowers until she faced a grand restaurant." Are you Miss Rainbow Dash?" A waitress asked her. She nodded." Your table is waiting miss," she opened the door.

Rainbow Dash's pov

What the heck is this? First, this dress. Then, the card and those flowers and now this? But it kinda romatic, I guess.

I followed the waitress to the reserved table. Geez, it's pink. It's a bright pale pink table with a dinner set for a couple. And a bouquet of roses.

"You like it?" Suddenly, a familiar voice came from my right ear." S-soarin? What? Why are you doing this?" I asked him." Woah relax Dash. Just enjoy this beautiful night," as he said and pull a seat for me. Okay...

We talk about ourselves, our family and friends. He's not really annoying I guess. Uhh I mean, he still a goof and he so cute. Gahh what am I thinking about?

"Dash?"

"Huhh? What? Uhh yes?" My face heated up a little bit." You enjoyed this night?"

Enjoy?" You're kidding? It's like, one of the best night in my life. Thanks for making this for me Soar," yep, I use that nickname again." Our vacation is almost done. It's not wrong to do this for you."

"I don't believe we're in the city of love for almost one week. No parents, no school, no stalkers. Just us,"

I didn't realize that I'm holding my hand to Soarin's. His hand is warm. I feel kinda safe with him.

"How about we go for a walk at the Eiffel tower tomorrow? You know, create an unforgettable moment in our last day before leaving France?" Soarin suggested.

"Yeah. Sure. Thanks again for this sweet dinner Soar."

"You're welcome Dashie..."