Chapter 12|Clippercrash Ride|

"BYE DASHIE SEE YOU AT SCHOOL!" Pinkie waved to Dash like a crazy little girl." Uhh... bye Pinkie," Dash waved back and close the door.

"Hey Dash. Did you see Soarin?" Spitfire asked her right after Dash close the door." Oh hey Spitfire. Maybe still sleeping in his room," she guess.

'Great' "uhh can you please wake up him. Or we will late," Dash sighed and nodded.

"Hey Soarin wake up," Dash spoke to the sleeping blue boy." Soarin? Wake up!" Dash push him a little bit. Soarin groaned.

"SOARIN!" Dash pushed him until he fall from the bed." What? Why is he still sleeping?" Dash groaned." Hey Dash. Why it took so long?"

"Duhh why is he still sleeping?" Dash kicked Soarin, but slowly." Huhh? Oh... still sleeping Clipper. Can you bring a pail of water?"

Dash nodded before go out." HEY FLEETFOOT!" The icy girl came to the room." Do you have ices?"

"Yes. Why?" "Can I get some?" Fleetfoot nodded happily before go out to find some ices." Here's the water,"

"And here's the ices," they give it to Spitfire. The fiery girl immediately put the ices into the water and get ready to pour it into Soarin's head.

"Isn't that too much?" Dash asked." No. It's not," Spitfire poured it.

"GAHHH COLD!!!!" Soarin suddenly get up. The girls finally laugh." Nice dream Clipper?"

"ARGH FUCK YOU SHITFIRE-" "shh... did you hear that?"

"What?" Soarin looked around." IgottagonowbyeSoaringoodluck!!!" Spitfire immediately grabbed Fleetfoot's hand and rushed out.

Soarin's pov

Shitfire. She really can't wake me up in a nice way." Here," suddenly, someone handed me a blue towel. Rainbow Dash...

"Uhh thanks," I took the towel and wrapped my wet body." Maybe you should go for a bath now," I blushed a bit when she winked on me before get out.

What is wrong with me actually?

-time skip

"Good morning Clipper," Spitfire greeted me with innocent grin. I just groaned before take a seat beside her.

"So. Who want some pancakes and pies!" Dash's mom brought some delicious breakfast." Pancakes please," fuck when did she become so polite?

"Uhhh this is so yummy. Come on guys wefie!" Fleetfoot took out her phone and snap a picture." So. When you have to go to the school?"

"In an hour maybe," Dash said." And... post in Facebook!" Fleetfoot smiled happily." Whoa in five minutes you can get 100 likes?" Rainbow Blitz asked, clearfully amazed.

-time skip

"Come on Fleetfoot we're late!" Spitfire honked her car. I opened the door." Whoa whoa what do you think you're doing?"

"Opened the door. Duhh," I rolled my eyes." This is my car. My car my rules. So, boys aren't allowed,"

"What?! But how I'm going to school now?" Shit. I rode her car yesterday.

"Dash's car you doof," Fleetfoot added. Savage..." but,"

"No buts Clipper or you will clear the training field for a month," I sighed. Rudefire. Savagefoot. Sometimes I wondered why am I friend with them.

"Fine, geez..." I headed my way to Rainbow Dash's car." Oh hey Soarin. What do you want?" Dash asked me.

"Uhh... can I ride with you?" I asked, trying to hide my heated cheeks." Why didn't you go with Spitfire and Fleetfoot?"

"You know. That shit can be a monster in the morning," I stifled. Gosh if Spitfire knew I said that she will kill me." Ohh, so what are you waiting for? Come in,"

I rushed into her car." So why is Spitfire called you Clipper?" Dash started the conservation." Oh, uhh... it happened years ago. I maybe clipped Spitfire's hair when I was playing with a scissor. Heh heh,"

We bursted in laugh. Huhh I love that moment." You should see how short her hair. It half bald,"

"How about you? I heard somebody called you Rainbow Crash,"

"When I was in five maybe, I try to ride a skateboard infront of everyone. You know, show off. But it ended when I crashed into a trubbish can,"

"Glad they didn't call you Rainbow Trash," I stifled." Yeah. Hey we're here already. Come on,"

"Hi Soarin! Hi Dash!" Fleetfoot greeted me." Urgh, hi," I rolled my eyes." Nice ride Clipper?" Spitfire stifled.

"Nice! Now what are we waiting for. Lets go to the school. Hooray!" Sarcasticly huhh.