Chapter 21|Wavefire|

Wave Chill's pov

"Okay Bolts. We have a new member today. Someone familiar. Just wait for her," Spitfire take a look on her watch. Gosh she's hot. Wait, what what just I say? Wait, I think.

She wears an orange shirt with her usual symbol, with white jacket and skirt, and orange shoes. Wait, why do I care?

"Sorry I'm late. My fucking brother keep asking me question," finally, the rainbow girl here." It's okay Dash,"

"So what are we gonna do?" She asked Spitfire." Okay everybody hear this 'cause I won't repeat. Understand?"

All of us nodded, scared of course." So we will work in pairs. And I've got this,"

"Oh boy," Fleetfoot groaned. I know that mean. She will put us with our boyfriend or girlfriend or crush.

"Fleetfoot with my brother, Lightning Streak," I could tell you both of them blushed." Misty Fly with Fire Streak,"

Fire smiled awkwardly at his girlfriend." Blaze with Wind Waker, High Winds with Thunderlane, Surprise with Silver Lining,"

Blaze and Wind blushing hardly, High Winds winked at Thunderlane and Surprise and Silver, wierd lookin' face plastered on their face. Like, I love you plus I kill you for fun.

"Soarin with Dash," then I know the purpose she invited Dash. I can tell you, Dash is really blushing right now, while Soarin is relaxingly okay with that, I guess?

"And me with-" her phone ringing. Wow thanks so so much stupid phone. Ruined the moment." Urgh excuse me," she walk far from us, you know, for some privacy.

"Wait, that mean..." Fleetfoot smirked on me." W-what?" I asked, sweating. Yep, I'm the last one and I will be pairing with my long time crush.

"Wavefire on the love cruise. Choo choo!" Fleetfoot cheered as I rolled my eyes." First thing of all, cruise didn't sound choo choo. And second, what is Wavefire?"

"Your shipping name! Duhh," and everybody like, oooed to me." Shut up Glace!"

"Nu-uhh. Wavefire wavefire wavefire WAVEFIRE!!!" I quickly covered the bitch's mouth when Spitfire came back." Okay where were we back again?"

"Duhh you said you with Wave Chill. Now lets go!!!" Fleetfoot immediately grabbed Lightning Streak's arm." I'll be watching you," Lightning Streak gave me a death glare.

I gulped, duhh I thought Spitfire was right. She has a really over protective brothers." Me too," Fire Streak warned me, as he and Misty walk to the field.

"So, wanna come or not?" Somebody asked me. I turned around and saw her. Darn my cheek heated up. I really hate this thing to be happen.

Spitfire raised an eyebrow to me." Uhh I-I mean sure. Lets go. Heh heh," I rubbed my neck, awkward...

"Are you okay? Your face is red as a tomatoe right now," she pointed on my face. Damn I'm blushing." N-nothing!"

"Really? Want a rest?"

"N-no. Really I will love it I-I mean I'm okay with it( gosh this is soo embarassing). Ehemm, shall we?"

"Okay? You'll go first. I'll catch up later," oh my she smile to me. I think I'm gonna faint." Okay!" I rushed to the field immediately. Such a dummy am I?

..........

Yey! My first Wavefire shot. I made this whole chappie in Wave Chill's pov. Pretty hard but I'm done after thinking for a few days.

And don't worry. I didn't forget with another ships. And there will be more Soarindash moments, I promise.

And thanks for all the reads, votes and all comments. Love you guys.