Chapter 19|What The?|

Spitfire's pov

That was cute. Absolutely cute. Maybe they didn't know, but I've took a picture. Ha ha, look how bad can I be.

I posted the picture on our new Soarindash shipping group. It's nothing, just to prepare a plan and anything this group supposed to be.

Rares: Oh. My. Gosh!!!!! So adorable. Where did you get this?

Pinks: OOOO SOARINDASH!!!!!!

Spits: A few minutes ago. At CH.

Fleet: You went to the CH with her? Why???

Spits: I have my own reason.

Fleet: Is it about to meet your crush?

What?! How did she know I have a crush- I mean, what the heck I don't have any- you know what, forget about it.

Spits: Shut up.

Rares: Maybe after this we can ship yours.

Pinks: YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!

Spits: HELL NO!

(Continued to fight for hours)

Time skip on Soarin's pov

Okay. Plan plan plan. Think Soarin think boy. What's attracting Dashie more than her friends? I guess nothing, huhh...

Should I move on? To another girl? NO WAY! I'm, Soarin Skies, will never give up or give in anything. Wait, that's kinda cool. Maybe I should write a song.

Never give up
Never give in
I'm gonna fight for what I'm believin'
Lookin' for test
Together I'll win
Making the girl be a queen
In my...

In my, in my... okay I don't have any idea now. Gahh Rainbow Dash makes my head goin' crazy!

I admit it, she has a different kind of attraction. Not like other girls, she's cool. She's the coolest one I think.

"Hello... earth to Soarin Skies?" Somebody waved his hand infront of my face. I just ignored it, maybe the guys actually.

"SOARIN!!!" He smacked my head. I quickly look at the bastard. Ohh, not he, she. And she is Spitfire, great.

"What do you want?" I asked, geez can't she call me nicely?" I've been calling you for a dozen time! Think about something, or someone..."

My face heated up." Hmm... I know that face,"

"Admit it! You like Rainbow Dash!" She continued to tease me." Okay fine I like her!" She raised her eyebrow.

"Okay okay I love her you like it?" Finally she squealed." So... have you told her?"

"You're crazy? She punched me just now? After that you wanna me to say that I love her?"

"Soarin Soarin Soarin... such a drama boy. Duhh didn't you know anything about romantic thingie?" I shrugged.

She sighed." Soarin Skies. Do you love her?"

"I've told you I-"

"I repeat, do you love her?!"

"I-I don't know-"

"SOARIN SKIES DO YOU LOVE HER?!"

"YES I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!"

"So go and proove it to her!"

"YES!" Suddenly my spirit raised. I immediately rushed away to find Rainbow Dash. Yes I'm gonna tell her!

Spitfire's pov

Easy. Wait, where is he going?" Hey Soarin where are you going? You supposed to lift these boxes!"

Nahh, let him. Maybe he will win her heart. Maybe, I guess.

-time skip

Third person's pov

"So, why are you want to see me?" Rainbow Dash asked Soarin while sit on a chair infront of the pale blue boy.

"Uhh Rainbow Dash? Will you be my girlfriend?" Dash chocked." What?"

"Yeah m' lady will you be my gir?" Soarin try to use his usual tactics of flirting." Soarin did you tripped again?"

"No baby I want you to know that I love you," Dash's jaws dropped." Uhh Soarin is it you here?" Dash blushed.

"Yeah why not?" Soarin replied, relaxingly." And maybe we can do something after this, maybe the F thing," Dash shocked.

She immediately poured a glass of orange juice into Soarin's head and go away." What the?"