Presentation!

My name is Rukasu Guideru, I am a 171cm guy who was born with a pretty cool quirk, I can create hands from thin air and also use them to create an armor.
My hair is black with a ray of green at the center and I can go into maximum overdrive aka sleeping mode ( basically I can sleep anywhere 😁), I have a pretty slim build and focus more on attacking my ennemy from a distance but I can still hold my own in a fist fight. The reason I say so is because my quirk is dependent on my physical state: the stronger my body the stronger the hands and armor. I usually wear a black shirt and a blue jean, which contrast with my normal skin ( kinda pinkish I guess).
My mom died when I was five in a car crash with a drunk man, and my dad is always angry because "things ain't just right", he suffers from a case of OCD that make him want to turn everything just right but he is slowly and surely getting better at controlling it, now he can look at two pencils that are not aligned and not put them in a perfect line. Before, he used to hit me me with all his might because he was angry that mom died but he stopped after I shouted at him to stop. Now we are living the best we can on his small salary. Ever since I was a kid, people didn't really paid attention at me because I was shy but now I can talk to people normally and not care what other people say about me (except if it's a compliment then thank you)
This is the story how I became one the best heroes of all time.

Presentation is done. I'll be publishing a chapter for each five chapters from the manga, making it right now about 40 chapter long, where I'm gonna describe everything that happen to Rukasu in the manga case by case, incorporating elements from the original story, even going so far as giving him a love interest based on a cartoon character, just try to guess which.
If you want to write a fanfiction with my characters in it ask me.
Do not steal oc, it's bad.
It was @ga3mer200 and I tell you goodbye

This is Rukasu with his armor in construction and loading up a punch