34. Phone calls

Tord's POV:

That was it. I was going back. They were taking me back to the army. I didn't want to though. It felt like prison when I thought about it. Just walking around the halls, people saluting me and horrible missons that could completly ruin your life...

Just like mine... Even though I was the leader of the army, that didn't mean I could do whatever I wanted. There was one person that was actually giving me missions... Including the giant robot mission...

I never wanted to do it... I was just...forced to... I really hated that person... It was all his fault I was like this! ...I didn't want to... I didn't mean to...

"Sir, are you alright?" Patryck asked me. I just looked down and sighed softly. "Yes, soldier. Don't worry about me." I answered, avoiding eye contact. "Sir, if you're worried about them, you don't need to be. We will give you a chance to call them and tell them that you're alright." Paul said.

I looked up, tears in my eyes. "Thank you, soldier..." I said and put a small smile on. The whole time of riding to the army base was silent. Nobody said a word.

When we finally reached it, Patryck helped me out of the car and we walked in the base. I sighed. 'Nothing's changed...' I thought. I decided to go to my room and change into my uniform. I looked in the mirror.

Scars were covering the right side of my face, I was wearing an eyepatch and I didn't have a right arm. I was disgusting. I let it be and changed into the uniform. I walked out of my room and Paul and Patryck looked at me.

"Sir, if you don't mind us asking, what happened to your arm?" Paul asked me. I raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about, soldier?" I asked him. They looked at each other. "Well, sir, when we uhh...got you back to the base a few days ago, we gave you a robotic arm." Patryck explained.

"What do you mean? After the incident, I wasn't in this army base once." I said. "So you really can't remember anything that happened to you after the incident?" Patryck asked. I nodded. Paul sighed.

"Nevermind. We find some spare parts from the robot and make a new one. Or we can go back to your friend's apartment and take it." Paul said. I sighed and stayed silent. 'I wonder if the guys are worried...' I thought.

"Sir, would you like to call your friends and tell them you're okay?" Patryck asked. I could hear he was slightly worried from his voice. I sighed and nodded. Paul handed me his phone. I sighed. 'Here goes nothing...'

Tom's POV:

"Tom, we have to do something!" Edd said. "I know that! But what!? He's...they just took him to who knows where!" I yelled, still crying. Edd placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, Tom. We'll find him...again." Edd said.

I stayed silent. But there was still something that seemed...weird to me... It was Tord's car... That red one. Heh, N0rsk1. I smiled softy while wiping my tears. I looked up. "But Edd, don't you think it's a little weird that it waas actually Tord's car..?" I asked him.

"Actually, yes... Maybe...they knew Tord..?" He answered. "But why would they just drag him away like that? Who were they? Where did they take Tord and will they give him back? There are so many questions, but no answers!" I said.

We all stayed silent, unsure about what should we do. When suddenly we heard my phone ring, interupting the silence. I took it out. It was an unknown caller. A little strange, but I decided to pick it up.

Tom: H-hello?
???: T-Tom..? Is...is that you..?

My 'eyes' widened when I heard his voice. I recognised his accent and his voice... It was Tord! I looked at Edd and Matt. They looked confused.