19. Drink the pain away

Edd's POV:

I suddenly woke up for...no reason. I just had a weird feeling. I stood up and decided to go check on Tord just in case. I walked into the living room and I saw Tord looking out the window. I raised an eyebrow and came closer to him.

He didn't even notice me. He was too spaced out. I wondered what he was thinking about. "Tord?" I called his name. He jumped and looked at me with wide eyes. "Ahh! H-hello, Edd..." He said.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He just nodded. He looked up at the stars. "Tord, why are you awake this early in the morning?" I asked him. "I could ask you the same thing." He said. I sighed. "I just had some kind of strange feeling that made me wake up." I said.

He looked at me again. "I woke up because of my dream." He said. "Do you...want to talk about it?" I asked him. He shook his head. "No, please no." He said. I could hear a bit of sadness in his voice.

"Okay then..." I said. We then just stood there in silence, looking up at the stars. I yawned. "Maybe I should go to bed. I want to sleep." I said. "Okay. I guess I should go as well. But I think I'll go to Tom's apartment, okay?" He asked me and looked at me.

"Okay then. Goodnight." I said and went into my room. I could hear him leave my apartment. I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes. It didn't take long and I fell asleep.

Tord's POV:

I walked into Tom's apartment. I didn't even know, why did I just want to go here. But I somehow felt...safer... I layed on the couch and closed my eyes. I fell asleep in no time. I didn't remember having a dream.

*time skip*

I woke up and rubbed ym eyes. I didn't feel very good. My head was spinning and my vision was blurry. But somehow I was used to this.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I saw Tom sitting there at the table, looking at something on his phone. "Good morning, Tom." I said. He looked up at me and smiled. "Uhh, hey. Morning, Tord." He answered.

I sat next to him and just stared into a wall, spacing out. I was tired. "Are you okay?" Tom asked me. "Yes, I'm fine." I answered, not looking away. He raised an eyebrow. "What's up, Tord?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "It's nothing, Jehovah!" I said. "Commie!" He said. I looked up at him. "What's wrong?" He asked me, crossing his arms. I was getting angry. "Like I said, It's nothing, don't worry." I answered.

He sighed. "What are you hiding, Commie?" He asked. I stayed silent. "That robotic arm, the strange watch on your hand. Seriously. What's going on with you? What are you planning, you Commie?" He asked and got up.

I was now kinda scared. I couldn't tell him. But I had to. I still didn't tell him. "Look. I'm fine. I'm not hiding anything. I just can't remember, okay?" I said. He sighed and nodded. "Fine..."

There was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. It was Edd and Matt. "Gooood morning, guys!" Edd said. I smiled at them. "Morning." I answered.

"Do you want to come to my apartment for breakfast?" Edd asked. "Yeah, sure." Tom said and got up. I just nodded and followed them to Edd's apartment. There were four plates full of eggs and bacon.

"Thanks, Edd." I said and sat at the table. Tom sat next to me. We started eating while I was thinking about what should I be doing today. I looked at Edd. "Hey, are we going somewhere again?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "I don't really have anything planned on today." He answered. "Oh." I said. 'Maybe I should go to a bar or something.' I thought to myself. I seriously needed a drink. After we all ate, I stood up.

"Edd, I'm just going out for a walk, okay?" I said and was about to leave when Edd grabbed my arm. I looked a him. He looked worried. "Tord... What if something happens to you again?" He asked me. I smiled at him. "I'll be fine, Edd. I promise." I said.

He sighed. "Okay, but you know what? I'll borrow you my phone so you could call us if something happens, okay?" He smiled at me and handed me his phone. I took it. "Okay then. Bye!" I said and left his apartment.

Once I was outside, I started walking around. 'There has to be a bar somewhere.' I thought to myself. This city wasn't really big so I didn't think I could get lost here.

After a few minutes I saw something that looked like a bar. I walked inside. There weren't much people there. There were a few small tables surrounded by chair. I sat in the corner and sighed. I wanted a drink before I remembered I didn't have any money.

I rolled my eyes. "Damn it." I said. I just looked into nowhere until a young woman walked towards me. I looked up at her. She smiled at me and waved. "Hello there! Would you like a drink?" She asked.

I looked down. "I would love to, but I don't have any money." I answered. I felt useless. "Oh, come on. I'll give you some for free, young man." She said and giggled. I sighed and smiled at her. "You don't have to." I said.

"But I want to!" She said and walked away. She looked like a nice, friendly woman. I just wanted to drink the pain I felt away... Drink it all away...

Hello guys, what's up? Don't say 'the sky'... Well, there's something I need to tell you. I won't be here on Wattpad for a whole week, I'm going on a trip with my family. If I can be honest with you, I don't really want to go there.

Oh, you don't have to worry about the chapters. Today I will write all the chapters for the next seven days just for you, guys. I know it will be a lot of work, but I just...love you all so much that I don't really mind.

Besides, I know that you really love this book. Don't worry, I'll then have a break for seven days. I will miss you all guys, though and I won't be able to answer to all of your comments, because there is no Wifi.

Oh well, that's all I had to say. I will upload the next seven chapter today for the next week so don't be suprised, okay? Bye!