21. Jealousy

Tom's POV:

My 'eyes' widened. She...was kissing him... I could feel my blood boil. I cletched my fists together. I ran up to them and pulled Tord away from her. She looked at me, suprised and then she glared at me.

"What the hell, man?" She asked me, clearly mad. Tord looked at me, clearly confused. His right eye was closed and the other one was half closed. "T-Tommmm?" He said my name. He sounded pretty tired.

I looked down at him and pulled him into a tight hug. I looked up at the woman who was still glaring at me. She looked really mad. Tord hugged me back. "Tommmmieeee...." He said and burried his face into my chest.

I smiled at him softly. "It's okay, I'm here now." I said. I looked at the woman again and shot a death glare at her. "Don't. Touch Him." I said. I helped Tord up and we left the bar. I could still feel the glare she was shooting at me.

We started walking to our apartment building. He was slowly falling asleep. After a while, his legs stopped working and he fell on the ground. He was already half asleep. I sighed and picked him up bridal style.

He looked up at me and smiled. He burried his face in my chest and closed his eyes completly. I blushed when I saw his cute face.

I started walking to our apartment. It didn't take long since the bar wasn't so far away. We reached our apartment and went inside. I was about to place him on the couch when I thought that it would be better to place him on my bed.

I walked into my room and placed him on my bed. I pulled the covers over him and smiled. Before I left the room, I could hear a faint "Thank you." coming from the red smol bean. I left the room and let him sleep.

I left my apartment and walked into Edd's apartment. He looked at me. "There you are. Is Tord okay?" He asked. I smiled at him. "Don't worry, he's fine. He's sleeping right now." I answered and sat on the couch.

Edd looked relieved. "I'm glad to hear that. Oh and, Tom." I looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked him. "Me and Matt are going to the cinema tomorrow so we'll leave you here alone with Tord." He said. "Oh, alright then." I said, smiling.

'Finally I will have some free time only with Tord.' I thought and smiled. I was actually glad. Edd turned the tv on and flipped through some random channels. 'Why did it pain me so much? When I saw her...kissing him... I don't care about him...do I?' I thought. I sighed softly. 'But it pained me to see it...'

Tord's POV:

I was here again... The strange place with bubbles again. I wasn't too excited though. I thought about the wrong memory I had. 'What if I'll make it even worse right now? What if I'll never get my memories back?' I thought to myself.

I was about to pop another bubble when I stopped myself. "Should I? What if it's another fake memory?" I said to myself. I was scared. How could I get my memories back if I didn't know if they were real?

What if the memories I've had before were not real as well? I was scared. I was just floating in the strange place full of bubbles, too scared to pop another one. But thanks to that, I didn't know what was I suppose to do.

And then, I heard a pop behind me. I turned around, startled by the noice I heard. One of the bubbles just popped itself..? What the? This never happened before. It just...dissapeared... And no memory was playing in my mind right now...

I was terrified. What was happening? And another one dissapeared right in front of me. I started panicking. "Stop this! Wake up! WAKE UP!" I yelled. I closed my eyes.

After a while, I opened them again and I was laying in a bed. I sat up, confused. "Wha-" I felt a sharp pain coming from my head. my eyes were burning and the world around me was spinning.

I layed back down immediately. "What...happened?" I asked myself. I felt really tired. I couldn't remember what happened to me. 'Did I lose my mind again?' I thought. I then started thinking about the dream I had.

I didn't want to go back there. I didn't know, what to do. I didn't know if I should continue popping them. I was scared and confused. I just sighed and closed my eyes again. I didn't want to sleep, but it was the only thing I could do at the moment.

*time skip*

I woke up when I heard a door open. I was too lazy to open my eyes since I was still half asleep. I could hear footsteps coming towards the bed. They stopped for a while and then I heard someone lay next to me.

I was a bit creeped out by who it was or something, but I still didn't move. After a few minutes of being completly silent I could hear soft snoring coming from beside me.

That is when I finally forced myself to open my eyes. I looked at the person and blushed when I saw it was Tom. I then realized I was in Tom's room, laying on his bed.

'What am I doing here? What happened? Why am I here?' I asked myself. But even though I tried as hard as I could to remember something that would answer these questions, I couldn't come up with anything.

I shivered. I felt weird. My stomach hurt and my head was spinning. I felt so tired even though I was just sleeping. And somehow I felt...cold. I looked over at Tom. At that moment, I didn't know what I was thinking.

I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. I pulled him close to me. I closed my eyes and tighted my grip on him. I smiled. I felt much warmer...and much safer. It didn't take long and I fell asleep once again with sleeping Tom in my embrace.