22. Being with you

Tom's POV:

I woke up and yawned. I felt warm... I opened my 'eyes' and saw that someone was...hugging me from behind? I turned around and saw...Tord. He was still sleeping. I blushed madly. I completly forgot that he was here.

I smiled. He looked really cute when he was sleeping though... I then noticed he was starting to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He then noticed I was already awake. He blushed madly.

"U-uhh..." He looked away and let go of me. "S-sorry about that..." He said. I chuckled. "It's okay." I said. I stood up and stretched. "I'm gonna make breakfast." I said. He just nodded. I left the room and walked into the kitchen.

I decided to make some pancakes. I took out a frying pan and started making them. I took a whipped cream and some strawberrys. I remembered that I had maple syrup as well. I took it out and smiled.

I continued making the pancakes when I heard a thud coming from my room. I ran into the room as fast as I could and saw Tord laying on the ground, holding his head and trying to stand up. "Are you okay, Tord?" I asked him when I helped him up.

He looked at me. "Yeah, I'm fine..." He said. I smiled at him. "You don't look fine." I said. "Well, I can't really remember what did I do yesterday..." He said. I froze when I remembered the kiss. I cletched my fists together as I looked down.

He raised an eyebrow. "Tom, are you oka-wait... What did I do yesterday?" He asked. I stayed silent. "Tom...what did I do yesterday? If I did something wrong then tell me!" He said. I sighed softly and looked up at him.

"Let's just say that you got a liiiitle bit drunk." I answered. He covered his mouth. "D-did I do something wrong when I was drunk..? If yes then I'm so sorry!" He said. I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"H-hey, it's okay... You were drunk and you probably didn't know what was going on." I said and smiled at him. "...What did I do..?" He asked. I didn't answer that question. It pained me when I only thought about it.

I just said "Don't worry about it." and smiled at him. "Okay..?" He said. I then helped him to get to the kitchen. He sat down at the table and I continued making pancakes.

He looked like something was troubling him. I sighed. I would love to tell him about what happened, but...not now. Though, I didn't want him to be unhappy.

I started decorating the pancakes when I heard a groan. I looked at Tord to see he was holding his head in pain. I finished decorating the pancakes and placed some of them on a plate. I placed the plate in front of Tord.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Thanks, Tom." He said. "You're welcome." I said. I then went to get some painkillers. When I got them, I took a glass and poured some water in it. I handed the glass of water and the pills to Tord.

"Here. It should help to stop the pain a little." I said. He thanked me and swallowed the pills. He drank the water and started eating the pancakes. I chuckled quietly and took some of them as well.

"Man, Tom! This is amazing!" He said. "Thanks! Glad you like them!" I said. I started eating as well when I suddenly remembered that Edd and Matt are not here. "Hey Tord?" I looked at him. "Yeah?"

"It's just that Edd and Matt are not here, they went off to somewhere. I think...the ciname? I don't really know." I said. He nodded. "Oh, okay. So we're here alone?" He asked. "Yes." I answered.

He smiled. "Well, we should do something together!" He said. "Like what?" I asked him, chuckling. He thought about it for a while. "Well, I don't know..." He said. "Whatever. We'll think about it later." I said. He nodded in agreement.

After we finished eating, we decided to watch tv until we figure out what should we do together today. But I completly stopped thinking about that when I saw that 'The Cats' were on the tv.

I smiled and watched it. After a while of watching it, Tord suddenly stood up. "I have an idea!"

Tord's POV:

Tom looked up at me. "What is it?" He asked me. I smiled at him. "Do you like to make flower crowns?" I asked him. "Well, I actually never tried it. Why?" He said. I giggled. "How about we make some?" I asked him.

"Well, okay! Sounds good! But...I never learned how to make them." He said. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I can teach you! I think I remember it just right." I said. "You think?" He asked me, confused. I rolled my eyes.

"After I lost my memories, everything is a little bit mixed up. I feel confused and don't know if my flashbacks are true and other stuff. But making flower crowns sounds very familiar and maybe it will help me to remember something!" I answered.

He smiled at me. "Well, okay then! But before we go, I wanna watch my show." He said and giggled like a small kid. I chuckled and nodded.

*time skip*

We went outside. It was nice. The weather was nice. It wasn't too hot or too cold. It was just right. I wasn't feeling dizzy and weird anymore. I completly forgot about that I got drunk yesterday. It was a beautiful day.

I looked up at Tom. He was smiling and looked like he was enjoying this as well. I blushed when he looked at me. I quickly looked away, my face red. He chuckled. 'God, how is he so cute?' I asked myself.

"What are you thinking about, Tord?" He asked and smirked. My face was red like my hoodie. "Umm..." I didn't know how to answer. I knew that he would never like me... Why would he? I sighed and looked up at him.

"It's nothing important." I said. He raised an eyebrow, smiling. "Tord. What is it?" He asked me. "It's nothing." I said. "What. Is. It?" He asked me again. I groaned and hugged him.

He stopped asking me that question and looked down at me. "Huh?" I burried my face in his chest. "It's nothing." I answered. He just sighed and hugged me back. "If you say so..."