33. He's gone...

Tord's POV:

I screamed with tears in my eyes and fell of the couch. I rubbed my head and stood up. "Ow..." I checked the time. 2 am, great. I sat down on the couch again. I tried to calm down from the dream I had. I almost forgot about the army!

I felt horrible. How could I forget about it!? And about my friends! It was like I didn't care about them! But I did! I loved them!... I hid my face and cried. I tried to stay silent since I didn't want to wake Tom up, but it was hard.

I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave my friends... And I coudn't leave Tom... Not when he was like this... I hugged myself tightly. I didn't even notice that Tom walked into the room. I kept crying and crying.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped a little and saw Tom. He looked really tired and worried. "Are you okay, Tord?" He asked me. I sighed and looked down. "I'm fine..." I answered. I expected him to go away, but he sat next to me.

"Tord... What's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nothing is wrong. You should go to sleep, don't worry about me." I said. "No way! I can't leave you like this!" He said. I stayed silent. There was nothing I could say.

He pulled me into a tight hug. I was suprised. "Why....?" I asked him. "Huh?" I looked at him in the 'eyes'. "Why do you even care?" I asked him. He stayed silent. "I..." He looked away. "You..?" I was curious. Why would he care? He hated me...right?

"I... I don't know! I just do, okay?" He answered. I sighed. "Tom... I-" He cut me off. "No! If you want to ask me something, answer me first. What happened to you? Why are you awake? Why were you screaming?" He asked.

I sighed again. "It's nothing, really. Just a stupid nightmare... And nightmares aren't real. It just scared me a little." I said and smiled at him. He pulled away from the hug. "...If you say so..."

Tom's POV:

There was something Tord was hiding. Something big. I didn't know, what was it though. But I could see it was worrying him. I didn't want him to be upset. I yawned. "I'm tired. I'll go back to sleep. Will you be okay, Tord?" I asked him.

"Yes, don't worry. Goodnight." He answered. "...Goodnight..." I said and walked back into my room. I layed on my bed and closed my 'eyes'. 'What are you hiding, Tord?' I asked myself and fell asleep.

*time skip*

I woke up. It was 8:56 on the clock. I rolled my 'eyes' and stood up. I was still a bit tired, but I didn't want to sleep. I wanted to find out, what was Tord hiding. I had to find out. I wanted to help him if I could. Somehow.

I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen. I thought Tord was still asleep, because it was quiet. Really quiet. I decided to make breakfast and invite Edd and Matt over. I started making some eggs and bacon.

After I was done, I placed them on the plates and left my apartment. In the halls, I saw two men there. One had bushy eyebrows and the other one had a weird hair style. They walked past me. 'Strange, I never saw these two here...' I thought to myself, but brushed it off. I knocked on Edd's apartment door and Edd opened the door. He smiled at me when he saw me.

"Good morning, Tom!" He said. "Morning, Edd. I made breakfast, do you want to come?" I asked him. "Sure! Wait, I'll go get Matt!" He said. He called for Matt and he came from the living room. "Oh, hello, guys!" Matt said.

"Hey. Wanna go for breakfast to my apartment?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled. They both left the apartment and followed me into mine. But...the door was wide open. "Huh? I thought I closed the door." I said.

It was a little weird to me. "Calm down, Tom. Tord maybe woke up and...opened the door...or something..." Edd said. Maybe he was right. But then...I heard a scream...

It came from my apartment and it sounded like Tord... I ran into my apartment and saw the two men and Tord. The two men grabbed Tord, he looked terrified. I gasped. "Hey! Let him go!" I yelled.

They looked at me, but didn't answer. I was mad. I ran up to Tord and took him from the two. I hugged him tightly and glared at those two. "Who are you? What are you doing in my apartment and why were you trying to take him!?" I yelled at them.

"None of your business." The one with bushy eyebrows answered. "Get out or I'll call the police!" I yelled at them. Tord hugged me back tightly. "Tom....." I petted his hair. "Shhhh... I'll take care of this..." I said.

"Give him to us." The one with weird hair said. "No way!" I answered. They looked at each other and pointed at me with guns. "Now." They said. That didn't stop me. I shook my head. I was about to say something, but Tord cut me off.

"No, Tom... I'll go with them..." He said. "What!? No way I'm letting them take you!" I said. He stayed silent. "We need him to come back. And you can't stop us." The bushy eyebrows man said.

He grabbed Tord's arm and pulled him out of my hug. I didn't give up. I started punching him and yelling at him to let Tord go. The other one pulled me away from him and pointed the gun to my head.

"D-don't shoot him!" Tord yelled, tears falling down his cheeks. I didn't expect that to work, but it did. He threw me on the ground and the two ran out of my apartment with Tord. I got up and ran after them.

Edd and Matt, who were in shock the whole time, followed me. I wasn't going to give up. I couldn't give up. I ran out of the apartment building and saw that they took him to a red car. But I knew it was...Tord's car..?

He sat in the car, looking down and tears falling down his face. He wasn't even fighting with them to let him go. He gave up... I never saw Tord give up. But if he won't fight for himself, I will. "Let him go! Right now!" I yelled. They ignored me and sat in the car as well. I almost had them, but they started the car and drove away. I kept running after them. I didn't want to give up... I didn't want to lose Tord...

But I did... I kept running until I comletly lost the car. It was dead silence. Tears were falling down my face. I covered my face and cried. Edd and Matt ran up to me. "T-Tom..." Edd placed a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him, still crying. "He's... He's gone..."