17. Lies

Tord's POV:

I fell on the ground as I smashed the door open. I felt horrible. Tired, dizzy and I honestly thought I was gonna throw up. I heard a gasp and footsteps running towards me. I looked up to face Edd.

"Oh my god, Tord! Are you okay? What happened to you!?" Edd asked me and helped me up. I just sighed. "I...don't want to talk about it right now." I answered. I sat on the couch, trying to hide my new arm from the others.

"T-Tord? Where were you?" Tom asked me. I looked at him. "I..." I stopped. I didn't know, how should I answer. "I...uhh...I just got...lost!" I said and put a nervous smile on. Tom raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh...how?" He asked me, crossing his arms. I started sweating. "I just...wanted to go for a short walk and I got lost! Yeah!" I answered, grinning. Edd sighed. "Tord, I know you. You wouldn't just leave without telling any of us." He said.

I stopped smiling. "Uhh..." I was panicking. 'What should I say?' I thought to myself. "And what's this thing?" Matt asked me, pointing to the little communicator. "I-I..." They were all looking at me.

"I-I don't know what happened to me, okay?" I said. "Then why did you tell us you went for a walk if it's not true?" Edd asked me. Tom glared at me. "What are you hiding, Commie?" He asked me. I felt even more dizzy then before. My head hurt and my vision blurred.

"It's nothing, Jehovah's Witness! I'm telling the truth! I don't know what happened to me!" I answered. "That still doesn't explain why did you lie to us." Edd said, now glaring at me as well. "W-what?"

After a while of silence, Tom stood up. "I knew I shouldn't trust you, Commie. You're planning on killing us again!" He yelled, pointing at me. Matt and Edd stood up as well. I looked at all of them.

"You know, I agree with Tom." Matt said. "What? B-but I'm telling the truth! I don't know, what happened to me! I don't know, why I lied!" I said, tears falling down my face. "Shut up, Tord." Edd said in a harsh tone. I looked up at him in suprise. He looked angry...really angry.

"B-but, Edd! I-" He cut me off. "No! You know what? Get out!" He yelled. "W-what..?" I asked him, not believing what I just heard. "Get out of my apartment! Get out! I regret ever taking you here! Why didn't I just leave you in that dark allyway!?!" He yelled.

My eyes widened. Those words...hurt...like a harpoon through my chest...a...harpoon... Tom then grabbed my robotic arm and pulled me out of the building. It was raining outside. I tried to get out of his grip and scream for help, but I couldn't.

We reached the allyway where the guys found me and he threw me there. I looked up at him, crying. "T-Tom..." He kept glaring at me. He took the harpoon I left here and pointed it at me.

Edd and Matt came here as well and they watched what was going on. "G-guys! Help!" I called them, but they didn't answer. "Guys?" I called again. Nothing. I looked at Tom again. "Goodbye...old friend..." He said and threw the harpoon at me.

It all went black. I couldn't see anything... I was lost. I was here all by myself... Nobody was here for me... Then...I heard a familiar voice...

"Tord! TORD!" I woke up to see Edd shaking me, tears in his eyes. Matt and Tom were there as well, all looking worried. When I saw Tom, I hid my face with my arms in fear, just like the first time we met in that allyway.

"D-d-don't hurt m-me!" I begged. He raised an eyebrow. "Huh? Why should I hurt yo-" He cut himself off. Silence filled the room. I was confused. 'Why did they stop talking?' I asked myself. And then I saw they were looking at my...arm.

My eyes widened and I hid it quickly, knowing it will not help. "...Tord... What's with your arm?" Tom asked me. "I... I don't know..." I answered, tears in my eyes when I heard his voice. 'You're planning on killing us again!' I remembered.

"Tord... What happened to you..?" Edd asked me, looking like he was close to crying. "What happened to your arm?" Tom asked me in a worried tone. I looked down. "...I can't remember..." I answered.

Silence filled the room. I thought it was all over, but I was wrong. My eyes started to burn suddenly. It burned a LOT. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my hands. I was suprised at what I saw.

There was some kind of black liquid. It smelled really bad...like oil. It was now coming out of my eyes, burning like a fire. I immediately looked at my robotic arm and saw that this oil was coming out of it too. My stomach flipped as I felt like throwing up again.

I couldn't stop it. The black liquid came out of my mouth as well! It tasted horrible. I saw the guys panicking. They were calling my name and tried saying comforting things, but none of this helped.

My head was spinning. I thought I was going to pass out again, but I didn't. I wished I could pass out, because the pain was unbearable.

After a while, I had an idea. I grabbed my arm and started to pull it off. "Tord! What are you doing?" Edd yelled at me. "I'm.....trying to....get...it....OFF!" I yelled as I finally managed to get this thing off.

The oil stopped and I placed the arm next to me. My head kept spinning and it was hard for me to breathe. The guys just stared at me in pure shock while I was focusing on my breathing.

Edd pulled me into a hug. I was suprised at first, but I hugged back. "Tord...what caused this? What happened to you? Where did you you go?...Why did you lie?" He asked.

I didn't know, how to answer. I couldn't tell them... I just couldn't. About the kidnap, about the army...anything. I just stayed silent and closed my eyes. This day was really tiring for me. I didn't even notice and I fell asleep.

I knew I was back home. I was there with my friends. It was warm, cozy and full of people that cared about me... Then why didn't I feel happy?