16. Let me go!

Tom's POV:

It was already dark outside and we still didn't stop searching for Tord. But we couldn't find him. Edd was crying and Matt was really sad. I was on a verge of tears.

"Tord! Please...come back..." Edd said, sobbing a little. "Tord, it's late... Come home." I said, trying to support Edd even though I was really tired. "Tord, I'm finally saying your name right and you just dissappear..." Matt said.

I chuckled quietly and yawned. "Edd... I think we should go home..." I said and placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me, tears falling down his cheeks as he sighed and looked down. "I...guess...you're right, Tom..." He said.

"It's gonna be fine... We're gonna find him, don't you worry..." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back and nodded.

We took our things and started heading home. Nobody talked while we were going back. I looked up at the sky. 'Wherever you are, Tord, I hope you're alright...'

Tord's POV:

I woke up, feeling really dizzy. My eyes burned from all he crying since I literally cried myself to sleep. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my robotic arm. I sighed. 'Oh yeah, I completly forgot...' I thought.

I saw some kind of uniform, my red hoodie and an eyepatch laying next to my bed. It was kinda cold in the army base so I just took the clothes since I was just in a grey shirt and red shorts. (I forgot to mention that, sorry.) I covered my right eye with the eyepatch.

I walked out of the room. The door was unlocked. People saluted me as I was walking in the halls. I searched for Paul and Patryck. I hated it in this strange base.

After a while, I heard footsteps behind me running towards me. I turned around and saw them. They saluted me. "H-hello, sir." Paul said. I glared at them. "I want to leave. NOW!" I said in a harsh tone.

Their eyes widened in fear. "S-sir, you know we can't do that!" Patryck said. "And why? Did I choose to be a leader of this army?" I asked them. "Actually sir, yes, you did..." Paul said. I stayed silent for a moment.

"Well, people change. Now if you please can let me go!" I said. They looked at each other and then back at me. "R-Red Leader...we can't..." Paul said. I kept glaring at them. "And why is that?" I asked them.

"W-well, sir...who is gonna lead the army?" Patryck asked. "I don't know! That is not my problem, because I don't care what the hell happens to this army!" I yelled at them. They looked...pretty terrified.

'What is wrong with me? I...am not like this... I am not this mean... But they kidnapped me and they are forcing me to lead this army!' I thought. I sighed softly and looked at them, a little calmer. I decided that violence and shouting won't do anything.

"Please... I just want to go back to my friends... I want to live a normal live. I can't remember any of this. I can't remember this army, me being a leader or you two. So please, let me go..." I practically begged them for letting me go.

They looked at each other. "Well, sir...if you really want to go, then...I guess you can..." Paul said. I looked at them with hope in my eyes.

"R-really?" I asked them. "Yes, BUT you have to promise us something..." Paul said. "Okay..? What is it?" I asked them. "You can't tell anybody about this army or what we did to you. Not even your friends." Patryck said.

"I..." I thought about it for a while. "Okay, but what if my friends ask me what happened to me?" I asked them. "I don't know. Just...don't tell them about this army." Paul answered. I sighed.

"Oh and one more thing. After you'll remember everything what happened, you will let us know." Patryck said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? Why?" I asked them. "Don't ask just...let us know when that happens." Patryck answered. "Okay, fine. But I don't have any phone." I said. "That's okay, we'll give you this." Paul said and handed me something that looked like...a watch?

I took it and looked at it. "What...is this thing?" I asked them. "This is a small communicator. You can speak to us through this thing whenever you like, boss." Patryck explained. I put the watch on my hand.

"Alright then... Am I free to go?" I asked them. "Yes, but leave the uniform here. Just take the hoodie and eyepatch." Paul said. I nodded and ran into my room.

'Yes, yes! Finally! I wasn't here for so long, but it feels like forever! I'm going back to my friends! I'm going...back...to my friends...' I thought about it. What should I say when they ask me what happened to me?

I didn't know, but I let it go now. I took off the uniform and kept the red hoodie. I noticed the swimsuit Tom borrowed to me and I blushed. I took it as well and went to find Paul and Patryck.

I finally found them. This base was huge. "Okay, Red Leader. Ready to go?" Patryck asked me. I nodded. "Yes, but please stop calling me like that..." I said. They just nodded and we started walking to the exit.

'How should I explain everything to them? And this strange robotic arm?' I thought. We reached the exit. "Okay, Red- Tord. You're free to go, but don't forget to call us when you remember everything. Paul said.

I nodded. "I will. Bye..." I said and quickly left the base. I was...in the middle of a strange forest... 'Well, army bases have to be hidden I guess.' I thought and started walking. I knew this forest... I remembered that it wasn't really big and somehow I remembered how to get back.

I started running as fast as I could away from the base, afraid that maybe they would change their mind and force me to go back there.

I ran and ran until I finally ran out of the forest. That's when I finally stopped running. I took a deep breath.

I started walking slowly back to our apartment building, afraid how the guys will react...

Tom's POV:

We reached our apartments and we stood in the hallway. "Well, guys. Goodnight, I guess..." Edd said. "Edd, I know it's late, but not THAT late." I said. He looked at me.

"Then, do you want to hang out in my apartment for a while?" He asked us, smiling. "Yeah, why not." I answered, also smiling. "Yay!" Matt said. Me and Edd chuckled and we walked in. We all changed into our clothes and sat on the couch while Edd decided to make us some tea.

I took out my phone and Matt took out his mirror. Edd gave us tea and sat next to me. "Hey guys?" They looked at me. "Yeah?" Edd asked. "Do you think Tord will be alright?" I asked them. They stayed silent for a moment.

None of us knew how to answer that question. Edd then wanted to say something when suddenly the door smashed open...