MEETUP IN ROME

FACETIME

Violet: Hello?

Lineysha: Hola?

Aquaria: Bonjour. So, how are our times in Italy?

Violet: The modeling gig in Milan is nice, but I miss my baby so much. Life is rough without her.

Lineysha: As much as I love being a showgirl, I hate life without my showgirl.

Aquaria: Honestly, living underwater is fine, but living without my princess is heartbreaking.

Violet: We all miss our lovers.

Lineysha: I know, especially when we were in Brazil together.

Aquaria: Well, look no further, at this point, we will meet up with one another...in Rome.

Violet: Rome?

Lineysha: I thought we are flying to Brazil?

Aquaria: I thought about it, but it is too expensive. So, who's with me

Violet: I am, bitch.

Lineysha: I am, chica.

The girls hang up the phones, and leave their jobs behind.

Aquaria: )takes her robe off and dives in the water) 

Violet: Sergio, I'm really proud of your work, Imma let you do your job, but I have a flight to Rome to catch. )shrugs like Kanye)

Lineysha: )speaks in Italian) Rita, as much as I enjoy this job, it's time for me to move out of Florence to sort out some unfinished business.

VIOLET'S FLIGHT TO ROME

Violet's flight from Milan to Rome is fairly short, all she does is basically sleep.

AQUARIA'S SWIM TO ROME

Aquaria's swim to Rome is epic and fast, she would dash her way from Sicily to Rome like Michael Phelps, but better and feminine.

LINEYSHA'S TRAIN TO ROME

Lineysha's train ride is so interesting, she gets some interesting stares from perverted men with angry wives contemplating divorces, to curious children, to a single lipstick lesbian who is studying for her exam.

A WEEK IN ROME

Aquaria, Violet, and Lineysha do a lot in the past week: they went to Mass on the first day, they enjoy some spa, they travel the Colosseum and the Pompeii, they eat some fine Italian cuisine, and hell, they even party at the gay club.