Fate Comes In Between Them

Manhattan, NY: 

Pearl and Violet land in New York and see that they are in Manhattan; then, they arrived in the five star hotel, where they arrive to see the king sized bed. They start their weekend getaway by going shopping; they  get clothes, makeup, jewelry, and food. In Zara, they buy high couture clothing to suit their figures, from mini dress to jumpsuits to everything leather. In Sephora, they would buy the highest end makeup brands within their budget, and they even give one another makeovers. In Aldo, they would buy sophisticated jewelry from earrings to necklaces to rings; they even buy shoes there. In regards to food, they would eat a lot and stay thin, thanks to yoga; plus, their food is takeout.

Toronto, Ontario:

Vixen and Aquaria travel by train to Toronto to have some fun; they do some more shopping, give boys some makeovers, and try on new nail colours. In Sephora, Aquaria makes over the boy of Iranian descent and paints him brown and copper tones while Vixen makes over the boy of Indian descent, painting him blue and violet tones; speaking of which, Aquaria and Vixen paint their nails in respective colours. Later on, they would go to the Mediterranean restaurant where they would eat chicken sharwama with fries because they love fries with everything! They end their night by singing "Holler" by Spice Girls while sipping on red wine on their hotel bed.

San Juan, PR:

Lineysha and Trinity go to Puerto Rico by ship, and they are sightseeing Florida, Atlantic Ocean, Cuba, The Bahamas, Dominican Republic, and Puerto Rico. There, they would shop at stores such as Guiseppe Zanotti for shoes and jewelry, Zara for clothes, Lush for bath, and Aveda for makeup. In Guiseppe Zanotti, they shop for heels, boots, earrings, necklace, bracelets, rings, and body jewelry. In Zara, they shop for dresses (mini, midi, maxi), jumpsuits, bodysuits, skirts, shorts, jeggings, leather, and some tights. When they arrive to Aveda, they buy a lot of makeup for their skin tone along with hair products and skin care. As for Lush products, they buy Sex Rose Bar bomb, French Kiss bubble bar, and Polyamourous bath oil for a night in for two. For their night in at the hotel, they are in their hot tub style bubble bath in respective Lush bath products, plus some fresh new rose petals along with rose scented bath salts for an hour or two long quality bath time.