Three Tumultuous Months

PEARL SEES THE HEART COMING OUT OF MASTERS

Pearl: crying) Masters, I cannot believe my girlfriend nearly died under the hands of Nico.

Masters: consoling Pearl) Pearl, it's not your fault that happened, Nico broke out of jail to force Violet to be with him when she wanted to be with her. You know, it's just that she just needs some space, jush.

Pearl: crying) I love you, Jasmine.

Jasmine Masters: I love you too, jush.

VIOLET AS A MODEL IN MILAN

Violet is seen posing as a fashion model, drinking caramel mochaccino with a pooch on her lap.

VIXEN CRIES ON HER SISTERS' SHOULDERS

Vixen: crying) I miss her so much, she was the light of my tunnel.

Blair: consoling Vixen) I know how heartbreaking it is to let her go.

Cracker: consoling Vixen) She sure was the gem of your life, you two were inseparable.

Monet: consoling Vixen) It's tough seeing her go, but you got to understand that everything happens for a reason. I mean, if it means her turning into a mermaid and going home under the sea, then so be it.

Vixen: crying) You're right, Monet.

AQUARIA THE MERMAID IN SICILY

Aquaria is seen in Sicily, swimming under the sea, looking more beautiful in shades of turquoise from makeup to top to fins, and her mahogany hair long and flowing.

TRINITY GETTING HER HEARTBROKEN AND GETTING CONSOLED BY LINEYSHA'S SISTERS

Trinity: crying) I do not understand why Lineysha never believes me at this point?

Jessica: consoling Trinity) It pains me to see you guys broken up and sad, and Lineysha not with us.

Yara: consoling Trinity) You know, Lineysha has a hard time trusting other people, and she is very exclusive and stays t herself. 

April: consoling Trinity) And she loves you so much girl, she got hurt when that scum tried to take you away from her, plus I know you would never do that to him hadn't been him and his blackmailing and temptations.

Trinity: crying) I love you, girls.

Jessica, Yara, and April: consoling Trinity) We love you more, Trinity.

LINEYSHA AS A SHOWGIRL IN FLORENCE

Lineysha is seen performing as a showgirl in the gay nightclub in Florence; she has on copper chained bralette and chained miniskirt. She has copper pasties and c strings underneath for a burlesque/stripping act.